98Z5V

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, forty_caliber said:

Been a while since I've posted.  Think I should check in more often.

Ummmm....seems like the standards have dropped sharply while I've been away. 

I don't know about that...it definitely was smelling a little better though. 

2 hours ago, shepp said:

Ive got one more can left if you wanna give her a try

While I really appreciate the offer, unfortunately I'm on a restricted diet.  I would be doing myself a disservice on both a medical and epicurean level.  

I'm sure that others would be more than happy to accept your kind offer.

Edited by forty_caliber
grammar

I think as a bonus prize you should ship him the other can....it might be an acquired taste!

i appreciate you rescinding the pansy comment. I felt responsible to watch the video in its entirety  tonight as I had to skim through at work this morning.  You sir are a brave man. 

1 hour ago, DNP said:

....Aaaaaand and airplane plant that was hidden behind the 300 blackout. 

Oh crap good eye brother......its 9 degrees out there right now....lemme go look.....so if Angel will eat the other can of chicken ill send him some cuttings in april...hows that?         :laffs:    Wash

001.JPG

Edited by washguy

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, AngelDeVille said:

The first rewards for doing somethings stupid have arrived!

Brother, did you notice the fine layer of AZ dust all over the stuff?   :thumbup:  It survived the whole Fall Shootfest without being given away, and was covered in dust - I just couldn't bring myself to wipe it all off, before sending it to you...  :laffs:

3 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Brother, did you notice the fine layer of AZ dust all over the stuff?   :thumbup:  It survived the whole Fall Shootfest without being given away, and was covered in dust - I just couldn't bring myself to wipe it all off, before sending it to you...  :laffs:

It looked exactly the same as New Mexico dust, so I didn't notice.

1 hour ago, AngelDeVille said:

It looked exactly the same as New Mexico dust, so I didn't notice.

Being extensively familiar with both areas I can unequivocally state that there is definitely a difference! Arizona dust has a redder tinge to it, getting more pronounced the further north you get in the state. New Mexico dust is just a plain old schit brown all over the state but some claim the dust around Albuquerque and Santa Fe is developing a definite blue tinge! :lmao:

Don't feel bad that you didn't notice any difference Angel, there has to be a pretty thick coating for the untrained eye to tell the difference. I had Lasik surgery years ago so now I have this 'super' vision that is above and beyond most mortals!:laffs:

19 hours ago, AngelDeVille said:

The first rewards for doing somethings stupid have arrived!

20180127_194016_2.jpg

This is about my 6th beachin sling, awesome stuff, buy one or two when you can. 

MFT is the latest incarnation of First Samco, they make the best AR pistol grips, the G27. Not sure what it's called now. 

I have the Battle Link stock on a 15.Strong and well made.

46 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm thinking that the chicken is starting to work out here...   :thumbup::laffs:

You are welcome brother Angel....You are  one serious badazz  :thumbup:  :laffs:  the Ozarks are remans as you can tell....the fokkers didn't even clean the cases  WTF?  Ive shot a bag of em...they wont win you any bulls eye matches,but they go bang....the PPU's are nice rounds group pretty damn good at 100......please sign the release forms before you shoot the Ozarks :laffs:    Wash

I had made up a whole mess of 180's for my 7", and I'm happy with the sub 100yard results.

I'm thinking a 16" barrel will get me to 500yards easily with 100-110grainers, no need for an 18" or 20" barrel. 

That MFT stock and beachin sling may end up on the finished project. 

Edited by AngelDeVille