• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

7MM-08 cycling issues

R4CETECH92

R4   Yippeeeee  yip yip..... OK.....lube ur $hit up...don't be using any cheap azz underpowered crap ammo.....wear your padded bra so you don't limp shoulder it and have the #45 bit in the drill ready to do the deed if it doesn't hold back...one round in the mag....make it go bang and then  maybe the bcg is open for ya...good luck!....dowel in the barrel if you drill with #45........it would prolly be a miracle if it held being your port is so small....

Oh Hell I see the problem....no crap......its your mismatch of the black muzzle brake to the shiney stainless barrel...correct that and it will cycle   :bitchslap:        Wash

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall remember the post I made bout shooting my new airweight in my apartment room.... Telephone book against wall me in shorts against opposite wall  gun between knees... Steady aim... Pow... Ouch something hot on inner thigh..... Missed phone book high.... Hit stud... Right back to my leg. Now thats funny... Effin 38 didn't even break my skin... Now the 41 mag rebounding off the dumpster drew blood on the ear lobe... Between those and the home invasion... And the drag boat crash.... 9 lives are running out :cool:  Wash

Edited by washguy