• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HEADSPACE...

DDRode

6 hours ago, DDRode said:

ADMINISTRATOR:

Close This Thread & Terminate My Membership!!!

These Are The Unfriendliest Bastards I've Ever Come Across On any FORUM Anywhere!!!

I will not do either, we will leave it up to show everyone what a pompus ass you are, from what I gather you came here to learn or solve a problem. hope you check your ego at the door and find some better font on the next forum you join. 

Buh-bye!!!

• shepp locked, unlocked and locked this topic
4 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Hey @shepp, where’s that link you keep bookmarked???

Sorry late to the party, you mean this one? It’s in my damn note book in my phone :laffs:

You have voluntarily joined a brotherhood of like-minded men and women, of your own free will. We are all here to learn, teach and share on a topic that we all take pride in being part of. As a continuous and rapid growing community, we are in a constant struggle to maintain order and structure. We are a fluid group, as we attempt to keep up with a forever evolving subject matter. Even our name, 308AR, is archaic in that the rifle format has surpassed into more calibers, far beyond that of the original .308 Win.

Our community is small, but tighter than any other in existence. We have members who've traveled thousands of miles to just go shooting with another member. Mild acquaintances have evolved into strong family bonds that have invited attendance to graduations and coming-home events. We've seen members families off on deployment, and stayed around to welcome them home after a tour. A screen name is replaced by a real name, and added to a wedding guest registry. We've even mourned the loss of member after his passing. This kind of bond ONLY happens HERE.

All new comers are screened by our staff, not to separate, but to assist. A history of our forum, a description of our banter and antics and a warning of etiquette are commonplace for new comers who have trouble "fitting in" at first. A personal PM from our staff, combined with a warm welcome to the forum.

Understand that we have the expectation that as adults, you will act and react as an adult. While our shenanigans and tomfoolery may be childish, our morales and maturity must be unwavering.

No one is above this, and even our longest standing and greatest contributing members have been subject to correction and faced the wrath of a nine-fingered Yeti (you'll have to stick around to understand that inside joke). We do not attack, nor do we allow attacks, on our members... but if you shiit your pants, expect to be called out to explain yourself... and clean up your own mess.

We welcome all who wish to be a positive contribution to our growing family.

BUT...

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE YOU'RE SHIIT OUT...

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO HANDLE A SITUATION, THAT IS LITERALLY JUST A BUNCH OF WORDS ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN...

IF YOU CAN'T SUCK UP YOUR PRIDE AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR JUST A FEW MOMENTS AND COME TO THE UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU MAY NOT BE CORRECT...

IF YOU LACK THE COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO ACCURATELY ARGUE A POINT, WITHOUT RESORTING TO INSULTS, NAME-CALLING OR OTHER IDIOCY...

Kindly work your way towards the nearest exit and let yourself out. You will not be missed.

AND...

In the situation where one fails to take the gentleman's way out, your words and behavior are etched on our boards forever, never to be censored and to be forever a reminder to new comers. After the ban hammer drops, you will never again be able to rejoin our dinner table. Depending on the circumstances you might not even be able to view our pages again.

You, of all people, especially in this situation...

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.