• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wilson Combat .458 HAM'R

I'm a big fan of face shooting.  Doesn't matter what it is, man or beast.  It will stop what it's doing when it take one in the grape.  Doesn't have to die, doesn't have to be a T-Zone shot.  Even if it's a non-lethal shot, in the face, man or beast reconsiders their actions, quickly.

On 1/2/2018 at 9:01 PM, edgecrusher said:

Nope. Proprietary everything. Cost of ammo?? Holy crap, I couldn’t justify that, not when I plan on a .458 SBR because... of Roman!!! 

nothing special to see here like the man said its a .458. if it was hitting bullet proof glass in the sbr and then a brick wall... Thanks brother!  i have that bowling ball here somewhere...

On 1/6/2018 at 12:04 AM, sketch said:

nothing special to see here like the man said its a .458. if it was hitting bullet proof glass in the sbr and then a brick wall... Thanks brother!  i have that bowling ball here somewhere...

I wasn’t impressed by shooting thru a cinder block that’s not a block wall they don’t build block walls with the end facing out, plus block walls have rebar and shit in them. I know that’s not the point but that’s not a block wall it’s a fucking cinder block. 

1 hour ago, shepp said:

I wasn’t impressed by shooting thru a cinder block that’s not a block wall they don’t build block walls with the end facing out, plus block walls have rebar and poop in them. I know that’s not the point but that’s not a block wall it’s a fucking cinder block. 

7.62x39’s will destroy a cinderblock wall.

On 1/5/2018 at 8:32 PM, 98Z5V said:

I'm a big fan of face shooting.  Doesn't matter what it is, man or beast.  It will stop what it's doing when it take one in the grape.  Doesn't have to die, doesn't have to be a T-Zone shot.  Even if it's a non-lethal shot, in the face, man or beast reconsiders their actions, quickly.

That’s what she said.....

8 hours ago, Dane Armory said:

Got the Wilson emails last week , too overpriced! Sketch’s AR458 pistol Is badass ? 

This thread is already headed to the toilet , “girth” , “perentration” and 98 talking about face sitting .

where you been bro!?