• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

EDC Flashlights?, by Brother Jacob

jtallen83

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Surefire makes a pretty bitchin' battery holder, and it holds a spare lens.  This was ALWAYS in my ruck, when gone. 

P1060038.thumb.JPG.52b3ce2ad3bc4c5f5b37461060573f08.JPGP1060039.thumb.JPG.99d9d0853473fcec4c728eeaf66eff0d.JPG

Keep one in my bug out bag at home. Tough and waterproof, hold it by the lanyard and it becomes a nasty little weapon! Another item I watch for used on ebay, tough enough used doesn't matter and the new ones, like all Surefire stuff, are pricy.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, jtallen83 said:

Check out some of the Surefire kits on ebay. I got one for $100 that has red,blue, yellow, infrared, and diffuser lenses. They are older incandescent military issue but still top quality. If you watch for them they go cheaper than this;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Surefire-M962-Combat-Weapon-light-kit/142636608712?hash=item2135cdecc8:g:2nMAAOSw8b1aGsnX

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUREEFIRE-FLASH-light-KIT-FM13-FM14-FM15-FM16-FM17-FILTER-LAMP/272544969037?hash=item3f74f2314d:g:HCUAAOSw9GhYlPCX

For that price, I'm just going to put red plastic over my lens and hold it on with a rubber band. lol

8 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

For that price, I'm just going to put red plastic over my lens and hold it on with a rubber band. lol

It's to bad LE agency's can't properly outfit their officers. The job you do there is no reason not to equip you at least as well as our front line troops, hell, you are our front lines and operate as a squad of one!