• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Frankford arsenal ss tumbler ?

sketch

This is my first go at a wet bath thanks to @survivorshop i got an ss tumbler and a pair of hand held depriming tools from Frankford arsenal. since im learning ill keep this short.. 

deprimed 350, .300.blk. 500, .223. 600? .45. and 450, 308!!   ill guess 450, .308 took me 1-12 hours while sitting in my living room watching the grand tour. ( car show i need a rip saw when i win the lottery!!) the .308 was super easy. more so than the .223 and 300.blk... all brass is dirty asf at this stage. some sorting at this stage is done here also, small primers.and Bernadine ( spelling?) primers. aswell as other cals sneaking in during pre sort.. 

On to the cleaning.  picked up dawn ultra platinum dish soap used a 2 sec squeeze and lemishine diswasher powder , just a dash? filled the tumbler with 10lbs. 308  brass, ss, and water to the brim.

rolled it for 2 hours and dried it per kiwi in the dehydrater.  this is great! some picks...

:thumbup: damn I love shiny brass.

Nice one Sketch, there won't be a dirty case in the house soon, and if you're anything like me after I got my tumbler I started to seriously look at the ammo I already had loaded and it took all of my self control to not pull the lot so I could tumble the brass then reload it all again so it matched my nice shiny brass. 

Edited by 308kiwi

I normally do smaller batches & run them for 3 hr's , but thats just me , maybe I'm still used to the slower running Lortone , my Thumblers Tumbler runs much faster . I think smaller batches get polished better , what ever you do , don't mix Brass that can stick inside one another , it kinda doesn't do well cleaning the ones inside another Case ?

Looks good , nothing like clean brass to load , its a Bling thing !?