• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How to contact

Hotwrench

I love the humor! You don't always see that on other forums I am on! Beginning today, I will be on here once a day checking PM's and posting. I have had a crazy past few days. I will be reading through all of the posts, as my time has now freed up more. Please do send me info on the recoil system issue. I would like to analyze what you guys found. We want to fix any issues that their are! 

Thanks for making me laugh!

Josiah

20 hours ago, Palmetto State Armory said:

I love the humor! You don't always see that on other forums I am on! Beginning today, I will be on here once a day checking PM's and posting. I have had a crazy past few days. I will be reading through all of the posts, as my time has now freed up more. Please do send me info on the recoil system issue. I would like to analyze what you guys found. We want to fix any issues that their are! 

Thanks for making me laugh!

Josiah

Check these threads, as they have extensive testing and info on the PA10. Bfoosh has done the most extensive work on this platform that I know of.

PA10 gen 2 observations

PSA PA10-different buffer system lengths

PSA PA65 info/review

There is some great stuff in this forum! @bfoosh006  has some great stuff in his thread. I have all of the parts in my office for my first PSA AR10 build, so the info on this forum will come in handy. I have been squirling parts away here and there over the past few months. Just bought a Hog Hunter yesterday. Only a couple parts left. Besides being a PSA rep, this forum is going to help me personally. I had no idea about it until mley1 mentioned something.

Have a great weekend guys!

Josiah

Edited by Palmetto State Armory
spelling

Glad you came over Josiah. The forum has tons of great info on the PA10, and .308 AR platform in general. Without a milspec for manufacturers to go by it can be confusing sometimes as to what parts are compatible, and what parts are not. Sometimes it takes a little tweaking to get these things to run right.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, Palmetto State Armory said:

There is some great stuff in this forum! @bfoosh006  has some great stuff in his thread. I have all of the parts in my office for my first PSA AR10 build, so the info on this forum will come in handy. I have been squirling parts away here and there over the past few months. Just bought a Hog Hunter yesterday. Only a couple parts left. Besides being a PSA rep, this forum is going to help me personally. I had no idea about it until mley1 mentioned something.

Josiah

Thank You for all your help at the PSA Industry Forums !

And very glad to have you aboard !

Thanks for all the kind words.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:58 AM, Palmetto State Armory said:

Josiah

Josiah, great to have you here, welcome!!

Edited by shepp

• 4 weeks later...

I dropped Josiah a PM and asked for some help with a pending PA10 order which is processing. He came right back to me, asked me for more info and promised to help as soon as he got to work Monday morning.

wish I had met him six years ago when I first started buying from PSA.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^  They've always had it together on the 15s.  Never a hiccup, ever. They're starting to crush it on the large-frames, from what I'm seeing.

Yup I have an AR15 from them and know several others that have PA15s. Are they the nicest AR15s on the market, No but they all work very well! Pull the trigger they go boom. 

Edited by GoodByNAair

1 hour ago, GoodByNAair said:

Yup I have an AR15 from them and know several others that have PA15s. Are they the nicest AR15s on the market, No but they all work very well! Pull the trigger they go boom. 

You will enjoy my visit to  PSA, all their facilities , and the reviews, videos and reports when I get them up... You will be in for a pleasant surprise... in soooo many ways.

They are FAR ( ! )  more capable then even I suspected... and have many interesting things happening,.

There current market share in the USA , on AR15's is astounding... as in #1