• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Not from Texas but Texans are ok with me

MarkTheNewf

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

Go Cubs.....:banana:

FUCK THE CUBS!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, MarkTheNewf said:

I s'pose.  I'm just sitting back wondering if they really will bring a NHL team here.  I can manage to watch football, but baseball is up there with golf and grass growing.

I’m wondering when shitcago is gonna get their proteam back they been playing like hot garbage......

43 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Go Sox....:evil:

Hey it’s one or the other you can’t route for both

1 hour ago, mrmackc said:

Nope, we aren't much for ice skating fighting! it is right up there with ice fishing for alligators.

we have two MLB teams , ever heard of The Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros?

Yup.  I heard of Cowboys and Texans as well.  Just remember, most hockey game attendees usually sing the national anthem(s), and there's no kneeling or any of that horse puckie at NHL games.  Maybe they need to have fighting in the NFL.  Might clean some of the trash out of there.

18 minutes ago, MarkTheNewf said:

Yup.  I heard of Cowboys and Texans as well.  Just remember, most hockey game attendees usually sing the national anthem(s), and there's no kneeling or any of that horse puckie at NHL games.  Maybe they need to have fighting in the NFL.  Might clean some of the trash out of there.

Amen to that!

15 hours ago, MarkTheNewf said:

15 hours ago, shepp said:

Amen to that!

I attended several hockey games back in the 1980s in Amarillo. of course all of we did stand for the National Anthem, Back then before Obumma we didn't know that we were racist just being white and black americans,  now it is monkey see, monkey do.