• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Larue trigger ordered

rcnut

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/28/2018 at 9:08 PM, 98Z5V said:

Their initial email said they had 35k of them made... THAT is impressive! 

(Multipy that by a hundred bucks...)

Mark LaRue is a SMART man.  :hail::thumbup:

Weird. The order I placed on 2/19/18 shows 'Backordered.' Can they have shipped out 35k triggers already?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 11:56 PM, rcnut said:

just got an email today telling me that my trigger has been shipped. approx 4 1/2 wks I don't think that is to bad 

Has this been about normal with everyone? I’m looking to order one I see you can pay 75$ to get it now, wondering if it’s worth it

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Has this been about normal with everyone? I’m looking to order one I see you can pay 75$ to get it now, wondering if it’s worth it

I hit it as soon as they sent the email announcement, and the trigger arrived in 3 days.  We're talking about ordering within minutes of the email hitting my inbox.  Seems like everything after that slowed down.  Depends on when you ordered it.  My 2 Grendel mags (same order) were shipped separately, and arrived a few weeks later.  I was surprised when the trigger showed up, but I was happy that they shipped them separately.

On 3/31/2018 at 11:51 PM, shepp said:

When I ordered 4 of them last year (Easter sale), I did so within 15 minutes of getting the e-mail. I had a box of triggers about 7-10 days later, IIRC.

I ordered one the end of February this year (continuation of some sale -- lasted a helluva lot longer than I expected...), and it came some 3-4 weeks later.

I agree with 98; I think it's a "first in, first out" situation.

1 hour ago, COBrien said:

When I ordered 4 of them last year (Easter sale), I did so within 15 minutes of getting the e-mail. I had a box of triggers about 7-10 days later, IIRC.

I ordered one the end of February this year (continuation of some sale -- lasted a helluva lot longer than I expected...), and it came some 3-4 weeks later.

I agree with 98; I think it's a "first in, first out" situation.

This is the reason I asked

4DF8787B-A7D0-4CC7-BAB9-67D9F768F8B6.png

1143D1BE-C291-4DF6-910A-83D0655EB1C3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, COBrien said:

Anybody received an MBT purchased on this sale yet? How long was your wait?

I just placed an order today for the FIL's rifle project, and am curious how long the wait might be...

Doesn't really matter, so long as it's before Christmas.

I talked to them this morning about this, called in.  They just finished a large batch, and start shipping today, through next Wednesday.  They told me I might receive the one I'm waiting for by Tuesday, but they couldn't guarantee it. I ordered on 28 Sept.