• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Larue trigger ordered

rcnut

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, suzukiray said:

Tom, I have 2 new ones I can bring if you need, if yours doesn't get here before the shoot.

I might take you up on that, because the damn thing will get here (PO Box) while we're out there shooting, most likely.  I can pull it from the mailbox and give it to you before you guys leave...  

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Bigdad said:

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm a New-b to 308 ARs, just bought my first one.  Is this trigger is compatible with AR 10/308, I can't find confirmation on Larue's website?  I assume it is since this is a 308 AR forum but want to be safe.

Works in mine, I have yet to hear of any problems with it in 308 AR's.

You might want to just go ahead and order two of the triggers, brother, I'm not kidding.  If you only get one, as soon as you put it in, you'll wish you'd ordered a second one.  Truth there, I'm not adding any hype.  They're good, literally, at twice the price. :thumbup:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You might want to just go ahead and order two of the triggers, brother, I'm not kidding.  If you only get one, as soon as you put it in, you'll wish you'd ordered a second one.  Truth there, I'm not adding any hype.  They're good, literally, at twice the price. :thumbup:

Are you purposely trying to keep me from finishing my M14 Build , my $$ can only go so far .?