Can't wait to see you there!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm still up - Mikey decided to build a SECOND one. From his parts bin...  :lmao:

FIFY, Think if you can build two complete ar’s from a SPARE parts bin it’s just a parts bin/heap lol. I mean it’s good excuse for woman folk but come on now you don’t need to kid us!!

Well, you weren't doing anything else...right?  Start figuring out how to hang and place 8 IPSC, 5 Rabbits, 2 10" gongs, 2 8" gongs, and 5 4" gongs....the 6" tree will go somewhere on the pistol range (and is for pistols only-it ain't mine and I don't want to buy it twice). And no sketch, your .458 doesn't count as a pistol...that's a hand cannon. 

Bad news guys, I'm not going to make it over there on Friday. Got word this afternoon that my sister just passed away so I'm heading out to Kansas on Friday. She had been living on borrowed time for quite a while now due to a crapped out heart and was in a lot of pain and ready to go, it was just a matter of when the Lord wanted to take her home. I hate that I'm not going to get to meet Mr. Raley and anyone else from the forum that I haven't met yet. Ya'll have a great time and I'll catch you on the next go 'round!

Edited by 392heminut

55 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Bad news guys, I'm not going to make it over there on Friday. Got word this afternoon that my sister just passed away so I'm heading out to Kansas on Friday. She had been living on borrowed time for quite a while now due to a crapped out heart and was in a lot of pain and ready to go, it was just a matter of when the Lord wanted to take her home. I hate that I'm not going to get to meet Mr. Raley and anyone else from the forum that I haven't met yet. Ya'll have a great time and I'll catch you on the next go 'round!

Sorry for your loss hemi

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, Sisco said:

We both have to make a point to make it next year. Life keeps getting in the way, but sometimes we just have to say screw it we are going. I didn’t expect to be moving into a second house this year. Can’t see that happening next year and I want to see my nephew in Mesa who I haven’t seen since 2000.

I definitely agree. no more babies for this guy, so I wont have that excuse next year. haha.

Shepp, it isn't a bowling ball, her belly is bigger than a basketball. lol.