• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

FUR Missle!

ARTrooper

She loves the snow. We got about 10 inches. Although on my property most of it blows off because the wind whips through the valley, unfortunately the wind took off half of the roof to my wood shed yesterday, and I'm not talking about just the steel but the plywood and 2x6s also.

This year I will be planting about 4 dozen trees to hopefully slow the wind down.

Nice looking young un AND pup. Sunny here today, still 2 feet of ice off my house. 15 ice fishing tents out there now. Word is whitefish, browns and coho are all biting. We won’t have ice out this year until the middle of May.

9EBD6C54-106C-4965-8AAC-F0DB03081A1F.jpeg

Edited by Sisco

9 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Nice looking young un AND pup. Sunny here today, still 2 feet of ice off my house. 15 ice fishing tents out there now. Word is whitefish, browns and coho are all biting. We won’t have ice out this year until the middle of May.

9EBD6C54-106C-4965-8AAC-F0DB03081A1F.jpeg

Jealous!!!

good look’n pup trooper

20 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

On a side note, wtf is up with the crown Vic?! You guys still rocking those up there?! When I got transferred I got into an older explorer but still has AWD. Damn that must suck in the winter. I don’t miss them at all.

93358111-8919-4FAF-9422-C102A3F70764.jpeg

Still got a better looking paint job tho ???

hes our in the sticks they don’t get nice things

2 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

On a side note, wtf is up with the crown Vic?! You guys still rocking those up there?! When I got transferred I got into an older explorer but still has AWD. Damn that must suck in the winter. I don’t miss them at all.

93358111-8919-4FAF-9422-C102A3F70764.jpeg

Lol. it's actually a spare... the best spare we have. We have a lot of guys driving them still. My car was in the shop though, it is a 2014 Taurus. I'll see if I can find a pic for you later or take one.

14 minutes ago, Sisco said:

You can see those Michigan HWP cars a mile away with that light!

I remember the first time I saw one in the UP I was on hwy 2 I thought it was fake. I did see it a mile away and I was like 

WHAT.....THE........FUCK?!?!

6 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Will do, right now I just got to get her potty trained, never had to do that with a dog before though. Not sure I know what the hell I am doing. Kids are hard enough, but they can use words at least. lol.

Tie a bell to the door on a string, Everytime you take him out jiggle the bell he’ll put two and two together. My parents did it with their westie and a friend in Hs had a lab trained that way, eventually he’ll ring the bell himself