Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit AR15 Builder
  • Visit
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
ARTrooper

End of Watch: Gone but never forgotten

Recommended Posts

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

I just found this website, I'm gonna favorite it and try and keep this thread more up to date on the losses. Also has statistics at the side which can be a real eye opener. 

The most recent though happened on Saturday. "https://www.odmp.org/officer/23808-police-officer-jared-william-franks"

Police Officer Jared William Franks

Greensboro Police Department, North Carolina

End of Watch Saturday, November 10, 2018

Page Actions

Jared William Franks

Police Officer Jared Franks was killed in a vehicle crash at the intersection of South Elm-Eugene Street and Webster Road while responding to a robbery in progress call.

His patrol car collided with another patrol car at the intersection and then struck a house. He was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Officer Franks had served with the Greensboro Police Department for 2-1/2 years and was assigned to the District Two Patrol Division.

Bio

  • Age 24
  • Tour 2 years, 5 months
  • Badge 53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

I just found this website, I'm gonna favorite it and try and keep this thread more up to date on the losses. Also has statistics at the side which can be a real eye opener. 

The most recent though happened on Saturday. "https://www.odmp.org/officer/23808-police-officer-jared-william-franks"

Police Officer Jared William Franks

Greensboro Police Department, North Carolina

End of Watch Saturday, November 10, 2018

Page Actions

Jared William Franks

Police Officer Jared Franks was killed in a vehicle crash at the intersection of South Elm-Eugene Street and Webster Road while responding to a robbery in progress call.

His patrol car collided with another patrol car at the intersection and then struck a house. He was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Officer Franks had served with the Greensboro Police Department for 2-1/2 years and was assigned to the District Two Patrol Division.

Bio

  • Age 24
  • Tour 2 years, 5 months
  • Badge 53

Way to fucking young 😔😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23812-police-officer-toshio-hirai

Police Officer Toshio Hirai

Gardena Police Department, California

End of Watch Thursday, November 15, 2018

Page Actions

Toshio Hirai

Police Officer Toshio Hirai succumbed to injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash the previous day.

His police motorcycle was struck by a car at the intersection of Western Avenue and 238th Street, in Harbor City, while he was en route to the police station.

Officer Hirai had served with the Gardena Police Department for 12 years. He is survived by his wife and 2-year-old son.

Bio

  • Age 34
  • Tour 12 years
  • Badge Not available

Incident Details

  • Cause Motorcycle crash
  • Incident Date Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never thought I would see the day that L.E.O.s are targeted just for being cops. As we always pray for our Veterans and our troops law enforcement is always included . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard about some stupid fuck that walked into a hospital to kill himself and his girl and took an officer and 5 others with him in Chicago this afternoon......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah shepp, I heard about it too sadly.

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23815-police-officer-samuel-jimenez

Police Officer Samuel Jimenez

Chicago Police Department, Illinois

End of Watch Monday, November 19, 2018

Page Actions

Samuel Jimenez

Police Officer Samuel Jimenez was shot and killed after responding to a domestic disturbance outside of Mercy Hospital at 2525 South Michigan Avenue.

As officers arrived on the scene the male subject fatally shot his ex-fiancee, who was a doctor at the hospital. He then ran into the hospital with officers pursuing him. As they entered the hospital the man exchanged shots with Officer Jimenez, striking him and a bystander. Another officer's duty belt was also struck by the gunfire.

The subject was also shot and killed during the exchange.

Officer Jimenez and the bystander were both transported to another hospital where they succumbed to their wounds.

Bio

  • Age 28
  • Tour Not available
  • Badge Not available

Incident Details

  • Cause Gunfire
  • Weapon Gun; Unknown type
  • Offender Shot and killed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't comment too much on this one, without going off.  This happened in Chit-cago, 4 died, and that's sad, and it sucks that an Officer got sucked into that shiitstorm.  4 dead in Chit-cago is hardly a "rampage" though, like the media is making this out to be. That city creates SO MANY MORE DEAD BODIES in one shooting, on a Friday night, than that. 

Sorry for the comments, don't wanna derail this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Can't comment too much on this one, without going off.  This happened in Chit-cago, 4 died, and that's sad, and it sucks that an Officer got sucked into that shiitstorm.  4 dead in Chit-cago is hardly a "rampage" though, like the media is making this out to be. That city creates SO MANY MORE DEAD BODIES in one shooting, on a Friday night, than that. 

Sorry for the comments, don't wanna derail this thread.

They were white this time tho, media don’t cover black on black crime it has no agenda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, the last couple of days have been very sad for law enforcement in the US. we lost 3 on the 24th and 1 on the 25th. I'll just post the links here for you to all go and read. 😞

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23817-police-officer-leann-simpson

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23819-police-officer-david-romrell

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23818-police-officer-hunter-edwards

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23822-deputy-sheriff-antonio-hinostroza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The world has gone mad...people are disconnected, people do not live in reality anymore, there are very few of us left that can still see the world the way  it is.......

 

If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit,

since whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man.

All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the

earth.

Chief Seattle, 1855

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magwa said:

The world has gone mad...people are disconnected, people do not live in reality anymore, there are very few of us left that can still see the world the way  it is.......

 

If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit,

 

since whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man.

 

All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the

 

earth.

 

Chief Seattle, 1855

 

Truth. Unfortunately some of the madness we can just not escape. Rest in Peace Officers. We are lessened as a society by your loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deputy U.S. Marshal Chase S. White

United States Department of Justice - United States Marshals Service, U.S. Government

End of Watch Thursday, November 29, 2018

Page Actions

Chase S. White

Deputy U.S. Marshal Chase White was shot and killed at 5:30 pm while attempting to serve a warrant at a home on 15th Avenue, near Jacinto Street, in Tucson, Arizona.

He and other officers were attempting to arrest the man, who had been charged with stalking a law enforcement officer. The man opened fire, killing Deputy Marshal White before barricading himself in his home. He surrendered approximately one hour later.

Deputy Marshal White had served with the United States Marshals Service for three years.

Bio

  • Age 41
  • Tour 3 years
  • Badge Not available

Incident Details

  • Cause Gunfire
  • Location Arizona
  • Weapon Gun; Unknown type
  • Offender Not available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×