• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Illinois 2A "Sanctuary counties"

The irony in this quote is lost on the "Do as I say, not as I do" crowd.

“I don’t think you can say, ‘I don’t agree with the law so I won’t enforce it,’” said Kathleen Willis, a Democratic state representative from suburban Chicago who sponsored some of the gun legislation. “I think it sends the wrong message.”

46 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

link not working bro.

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

You know that article is 5 years old?

Yep!  We've been free and secure for quite awhile now!  It never made huge news when it passed; not like this new stuff now, using the "sanctuary" term back against the Dems...  :lmao:

16 hours ago, 392heminut said:

You know that article is 5 years old?

I'm damn glad that my move to Arizona is in the works though!

Somthing with it musta snow balled because I’m seeing stuff about it on social media. 

With out the shitcago land area Illinois I think would be a much different state, More like Iowa maybe. But that large concentration of scum in the upper north east Corner out number the rest of the state. Might as well throw Rockford in there too it’s a hopeless shot hole and it’s close enough to shitcago

Devils advocate question:

If counties were pulling the "sanctuary county" for gun laws in 2014....are we following their playbook, or are they following ours?  Just a thought. I don't know enough to know the answer to that. 

The "sanctuary county" thing just came up, in IL.  Those 2A supporters used the term on purpose - it's okay for Sanctuary-anything in reference to illegals, to it should be okay for 2A, right?...