• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SIG TANGO6 scope for new SDMR

12 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

sounds like my house with my kids. haha

Bring those poor kids out to the Fall Shoot, we'll get them squared away on the long distance shooting. Then they can be overwatch for the wire while you engage anything that made it to the living room. 

:bat:

12 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Bring those poor kids out to the Fall Shoot, we'll get them squared away on the long distance shooting. Then they can be overwatch for the wire while you engage anything that made it to the living room. 

I was gonna offer a ride but there’s no room for kids back seat is fully guns and camping gear. 

You fucks and your log range got me thinking I need new glass for my .308 (which you guys didn’t even notice I didn’t pull out last year) that plain ol 50 prostaff is kinda weak. 

Good thing @Robocop1051 didn’t enable me on that rock island 1911 I asked him about today

3 minutes ago, shepp said:

You fucks and your log range got me thinking I need new glass for my .308 (which you guys didn’t even notice I didn’t pull out last year) that plain ol 50 prostaff is kinda weak. 

You're absolutely right about this brother, you need new glass.  Always a good investment. Tom has some great Nikon offerings that he needs to liquidate in order to upgrade. I recommended he literally liquidate them, but he wasn't on board with that.

This is the perfect fix.

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

You're absolutely right about this brother, you need new glass.  Always a good investment. Tom has some great Nikon offerings that he needs to liquidate in order to upgrade. I recommended he literally liquidate them, but he wasn't on board with that.

This is the perfect fix.

You're right it needs some primary glass with windage and yardage. the next gun I buy will be 30-06 bolt (I miss that round so much plane would have my back)I don’t need all this new fangled bs we going with old and trusty I got a speed goat hunt planed 

1 minute ago, shepp said:

You're right it needs some primary glass with windage and yardage. the next gun I buy will be 30-06 bolt (I miss that round so much plane would have my back)I don’t need all this new fangled bs we going with old and trusty I got a speed goat hunt planed 

I fully back you on the .30-06, it's a fantastic round and a very respectable distance  cartridge as well. Wouldn't hesitate to field an '06 for distance for even a second.

6 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I fully back you on the .30-06, it's a fantastic round and a very respectable distance  cartridge as well. Wouldn't hesitate to field an '06 for distance for even a second.

It’s almost the official deer hunting round of the state of Wisconsin. 

I need to find one of those gun buy back programs to I can sell my now single shot 710 rem for 150-200$ so I can put that money towards a new rifle ???

59 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'm going to make Ghengis Khan look like Peewee Herman.

I am the punishment of God.  Had you not committed great sins, God would have not sent a punishment like me upon you. 

Genghis Khan.  :thumbup:

It IS on, my brother...  ?

13 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

I'll finally bring mine out, next shoot.  M1903A4.

3285367_01_gibbs_rifle_company_1903a4_sp

The reproduction 2.5x scope isn't on it, but there's a sweet fixed 4x Weaver K4 on there. It shoots so soft, you won't believe it. 

36 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'll finally bring mine out, next shoot.  M1903A4.

3285367_01_gibbs_rifle_company_1903a4_sp

The reproduction 2.5x scope isn't on it, but there's a sweet fixed 4x Weaver K4 on there. It shoots so soft, you won't believe it. 

No no no not mr Mac’s basic training rifle (no offensese)

More my thought

3A887869-B7E3-4999-B942-FBEF30DA39BB.jpeg

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Good thing @Robocop1051 didn’t enable me on that rock island 1911 I asked him about today

I dropped my cellphone and smashed the screen. You lucked out. I totally wouldve talked you into a RI.... and about $400 woth od Ed Brown replacement parts.

3 hours ago, shepp said:

No no no not mr Mac’s basic training rifle (no offensese)

You bring your 30-06 out, and we'll see if this oldass M1903-A4 will outshoot it.  :thumbup::banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

Did Springfield pay Mauser the royalty on that one? Trying to remember if that royalty was paid because of the trigger or the bolt design. Anybody remember? Love Springfields and 1917 Enfields by the way. Course I am an easy mark. I love Garands and M-14’s as well. I am shooting a Savage all stainless weather warrior in 30-06. Gotta admit it’s accuracy puts my old 1917 Enfield and my old Remington 760 pump 30-06’s to shame.

14 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

lol. what days is the shoot... when you guys were discussing it you screwed up the dates so much and couldn't make up your minds that I just got confused as hell! lol.

13 hours ago, shepp said:
13 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

It’s almost the official deer hunting round of the state of Wisconsin. 

Yeah no kidding... makes me wonder why the state is issuing me lvl III armor tomorrow instead of lvl IV.

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

what days is the shoot... when you guys were discussing it you screwed up the dates so much and couldn't make up your minds that I just got confused as hell! lol.

We narrowed it down to the weekends of the 20th and 27th of October. You available for those dates, or one of them specifically? It's going to be 4 days starting on a Thursday.

3 hours ago, blue109 said:

First they snatched the pistol contract away from some very qualified contenders,  and now they swoop in on battle tested optics with their relatively new gear. Sig must have the absolute toppest tier hookers & blow. 

? thats worth an lol!