• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Glock 19 BBQ Build Challenge

Dane Armory

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Buddy...that's my neighbor. I plan to walk next door at lunch today. 

I can hear it ," Lenny , can you build me a 34 race gun and put it on a Compact frame ?"

"Sure but your going to have to buy the dust cover from LWD and its backordered now ." "But by the time you get this gun I can make one !" Lol ! ,LMAO !

Naw, I won't be in the "compact" competition. I even looking at building a basic 17 with a $1k budget, but now that I started hunting all the 19 crap and bells and whistles I've decided a 34 is where I want to go. And the budget has jumped a little. Thanks a bunch....my wife is gonna hate you too. 

Hardest part of the install was the mag catch spring , here is a trick I used :

Get a Bic ink pen and take the insides out. Install mag catch spring in its hole then slide tube over spring , slide mag catch into position , pull out pen tube and move spring to the right till it pops into mag catch. Use a small screwdriver or the Glock tool .

On 6/12/2018 at 9:48 PM, shepp said:

gonna take a dump in a box and beat you all

2 hours ago, 392heminut said:

A Glock BBQ gun? ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't waste my time OR money! You can put a dress and lipstick on a pig but it will still be a pig! Just sayin.........

26 minutes ago, shepp said:

Btw?

CF854F2E-86AD-415C-AB9D-9AE4AAE95960.jpeg

I pick mine up on Friday.  :thumbup:

I'll have you an on-steel break-in shoot video up here on Saturday afternoon. :thumbup:

I've already "acquired" extra shiit...

P1060374.thumb.JPG.b517b6e8a42b462a20a1c1866730cacf.JPG

Now, I am NOT a Glock FanBoi... I'm an "Anti" to that.  What initially drew me to this specific gun was all the HATE from the Glock Fanbois...   :lmao:

THey can't fucking STAND this thing, and are SO offended that Glock made this public, when it WAS NOT what "they" wanted...

I had to have one...  :thumbup::laffs:

I pick it up Friday, and I will run this motherfucker through the wringer on Saturday morning, EARLY here, before it gets hot. I will give you a video of the whole procession...