• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to some Imagine Dragons right now - Radioactive.  What is seen can't be unseen - and you'd never want to unsee it anyway...   :banana:

Rewind that fuqr to get the full value - for some reason, the link get's in there AFTER she does her business - and it's GOOD BUSINESS.  Go to the beginning... and shart yourself...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 hour ago, washguy said:

it was stuck in my head for months after listening   warning warning      :thumbup:   Wash

https://youtu.be/r-Vl7FJuiNo

Brought me right back to the roller rink!! Two step’n and all

:banana:   I have a long story on this, but I need to meet him again and confirm.  I was in AFG on a deployment with this fuqr, and in some downtime, he and another guy were going batshit crazy on a guitar and singing- something about getting ass-raped by an alien...   in a mud hut...  in AFG...   :laffs::lmao:

I need to reach out and find out the details. There is no other fuqr in 2/75 that was doing that - but him.  It HAD to be him... 

10 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

:banana:   I have a long story on this, but I need to meet him again and confirm.  I was in AFG on a deployment with this fuqr, and in some downtime, he and another guy were going batshit crazy on a guitar and singing- something about getting ass-raped by an alien...   in a mud hut...  in AFG...   :laffs::lmao:

I need to reach out and find out the details. There is no other fuqr in 2/75 that was doing that - but him.  It HAD to be him... 

Lol that’d be great! I listen to their podcast religiously. He’s been trying to get a book published for like two years now, suppose to come out this spring I think

1 minute ago, shepp said:

Lol that’d be great! I listen to their podcast religiously. He’s been trying to get a book published for like two years now, suppose to come out this spring I think

I will find out.  I've known this for a long time, since his popularity exploded - but that fuqr was in a mud hut in AFG beating the shiit out of a guitar with a buddy singing along, and it was fucking HILARIOUS!!!   :banana:  It was song after song, too, like a mini 2-dude concert, with laughter-tears flying everywhere...   :lmao:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Having been a long time Drummer and rock and roll animal I get on kicks from time to time and this week it has been a band called Montrose R.I.P. Ronnie Montrose well just thinking about old times and being on the road I had to hear this song ... Yes Hot Sweet and Sticky

8 hours ago, Magwa said:

Having been a long time Drummer and rock and roll animal I get on kicks from time to time and this week it has been a band called Montrose R.I.P. Ronnie Montrose well just thinking about old times and being on the road I had to hear this song ... Yes Hot Sweet and Sticky

Montrose 1 good album out of the band. Been listening to them since the 70's. Sammy Hagar  is still rocking out of that bunch.

The baddest current rockers out there, right now.  Probably ever.  They're not musicians.  Magicians.  They turn this shiit into magic. Mad respect for what they do, and especially what they do for the military.   :hail: