What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

WTF is the a censorship in the form of words on a gun forum?Freedom is freedom.Only fuk tards try to control human beings.

You need to work around it.  It's a fun game. Once you get it, you'll roll with it.  :thumbup:

b6459864891f93e201eb300894a66548.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V

Shooting first, and asking questions later...   That just gets your a$s kicked here.  Usually.  Just letting you know. 

We are pretty lighthearted - and fool-hardy - here.  Once people start to get super serious, lose their shiit, and go ballistic...  it's pretty short after that. 

What everyone needs to know it this, though:

59 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Shooting first, and asking questions later...   That just gets your a$s kicked here.  Usually.  Just letting you know. 

We are pretty lighthearted - and fool-hardy - here.  Once people start to get super serious, lose their shiit, and go ballistic...  it's pretty short after that. 

Irrelanevant brother......Shooting first and asking for permission latter keeps you/me alive.Ban me for being a freedom loving son of a bitch. 

49 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

Irrelanevant brother......Shooting first and asking for permission latter keeps you/me alive.Ban me for being a freedom loving son of a bitch. 

The decision to filter language here was made by the ownership, and it's not anybody's call to undo it at a lower level, so those of us who know and respect the owner honor his decision.

If you get banned, it'll be because a staff member made that decision for the good of the forum.

1 hour ago, Bigfoot said:

WTF is the a censorship in the form of words on a gun forum?Freedom is freedom.Only fuk tards try to control human beings.

Freedom is freedom on private property too, yet the owner still gets to ask you to play by his rules in his house. Same idea here, and the restrictions aren't unreasonable.

Hehehehehe...  I laugh at this, because I know better... On a deeply personally level.  Of my own accord, I've commenced to issuing some SERIOUS ass-beatings around here, way back in the day when I was an Administrator here.  I just told it how it was, and let fukbags exactly know that they were fukbags, and I didn't mince any words in doing that.  There are many people that cry about that, whine, whatever, and I didn't stop. I gave that job up - seriously quit it.  Wasn't worth the headache, or what it did to shorten my life.

It got to the point that the whiners (that were too sensitive) outnumbered the real people here, that give a shiit, and ...

...something had to be done. 

What was done was what I linked above - and that wasn't a post that I made. 

You need to know this, right now, and I'm defending you - you won't get banned because someone on some supervisory position got pissed off at you - that will never happen here. You will never get banned for being a freedom loving son of a bitch.  Never. 

About the only thing that people get banned for here is this - being a complete a$shole, not listening when others are trying to correct them back on course, and continuing on their rant - at which point they start slamming EVERYONE that tries to reply to them. BOOM.  Hey, we tried to tell you, then you just got more engaged/enraged, and ...  Bye.

We try to keep people on track, as far as attitude goes, but it gets to that point (quickly, here) where everyone washes their hands of it.  If they continue down that path, and won't slow down, then we'll just grease the skids to get them shot out the door that much faster.  :thumbup:

I KNEW this day would come!!! 

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

DEWS man DEWS!!!

Just now, shepp said:

You passed it on to me, 

It's a gift, that many don't understand, brother.  Initially, many think that "you're cursed," and that you're short-tempered.  They blame YOU...  Psssshhh.  Has nothing to do with that.  Doesn't have anything to do with anyone's temper. And nothing to do with YOU.  It's a gift of bulshiit...   and sensing bulshiit.

Once you acquire it, it's on you.  ON you.  You can't shake it, get rid of it, or ignore it.  You have to live your life and deal with that gift.

It's at that point, right there, that you accept it, that you change.  Others realize it before you do, and think you're just a dick. One day, they'll wake up, too. 

LTC Dave Grossman wrote about it.   It's called "the gift of aggression." :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

It's a gift, that many don't understand, brother.  Initially, many think that "you're cursed," and that you're short-tempered.  They blame YOU...  Psssshhh.  Has nothing to do with that.  Doesn't have anything to do with anyone's temper. And nothing to do with YOU.  It's a gift of bulshiit...   and sensing bulshiit.

Once you acquire it, it's on you.  ON you.  You can't shake it, get rid of it, or ignore it.  You have to live your life and deal with that gift.

It's at that point, right there, that you accept it, that you change.  Others realize it before you do, and think you're just a dick. One day, they'll wake up, too. 

LTC Dave Grossman wrote about it.   It's called "the gift of aggression." :thumbup:

Either you or the 17 years of working in retail stores ???

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

It was only a joke at first, I have long been a believer for a long time now. 

I believe that you were the one that bestowed that initial joke upon me, indeed...

My, how the world turns...  :lmao::thumbup::hail:

7 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

The decision to filter language here was made by the ownership, and it's not anybody's call to undo it at a lower level, so those of us who know and respect the owner honor his decision.

Some of us can still cuss.............and do.

9 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

You should run over to the SigTalk board and try a Fuk or a schit, even arse gets you a strike or banned. Just eluding to anything a preacher would consider vulgar in church gets you a strike! This place is one of the most wide open, uncensored boards on the net. This is Freedom and Liberty brother, you are free to ignore anything or anyone you want here and there is no way anything done on this board can actually damage you unless words actually hurt you.........