• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LaRue MBT2S Sale, Christmas 2018

98Z5V

Yeah, I didn't mess the title up...  Mark LaRue put his MBT 2S trigger on sale for $87 each.  This sale lasts until Christmas 2018.   For real.

image.thumb.png.b5ee136df0cb5db94871a56d2ff049a9.pngimage.thumb.png.3922ba1979f85f3eb30b442e4f8580bd.png

LaRue MBT Christmas Sale !!

$87 each through Christmas !!

We introduced our MBT in early 2015 at $250 each. Then made some efficiency changes that made that amount way more than our profit model called for. So we came down to $200. Then consolidated the whole trigger shop into one large trigger hall.  But that proved so efficient, we added the "I can wait price of $125", then we made more ergonomic changes in-house that smoothed through-put even more, so we had the $99 MBT sale. That got us somewhere past the 40,000th MBT trigger made, sold, or installed in LaRue rifles. "So Mark, what's with the $87 bucks?" Glad you asked. I want to ship the 50,000th MBT trigger before Christmas.

Enjoy the savings ?
Mark LaRue

23 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Can anyone lone me $87?

I need to make an order soon for some mounts.  I'll grab a few triggers, and one extra for you. 

Since I'm doing that, next time you go out for some fun, grab two blow jobs, and bring one back for me...  :thumbup::lmao::banana:

I'm gonna go ahead and order at least one.

Last week, my FIL handled the wife's lightweight patrol rifle I built, and promptly started asking questions about 80% receivers. I think a similar build may be in the works for him for Christmas this year... Let him open one part at a time, then help him build it in the garage. Except for milling the 80%, that is...

Edited by COBrien

46 minutes ago, DNP said:

I think they already are. Why do you gotta crap all over my hopes and dreams....I gotta go find my safe space. Thanks. 

Hey brother don't worry bout Cali banning triggers in 2020...you gonna be banned from Cali long before that date:laffs:  Wash

14 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I got my triggers in today.  It was exactly 85.5 hours from the time of order on Friday until it was delivered this morning.  Damn that was fast.

Uh oh, obsessive package tracking is the primary symptom of Matt Cross Syndrome. You might want to call your Primary Care provider if you find yourself experiencing other symptoms, such as finding yourself filling out credit card offers from your junk mail.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:43 PM, 98Z5V said:

I need to make an order soon for some mounts.  I'll grab a few triggers, and one extra for you. 

Since I'm doing that, next time you go out for some fun, grab two blow jobs, and bring one back for me...  :thumbup::lmao::banana:

It's a deal, but you might be waiting a while for payment. I have been married over 8 years, not sure I even remember what a blow job feels like. lol. But for $20 you could get one at one of the local truck stops. haha.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:33 PM, jtallen83 said:

Got an address for that truck stop?

Just about any big truck stop up here. just look for the girls with meth mouth.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, 98Z5V said:

HAHA!!!   I knew you'd find that eventually!!!   :laffs:

I'm on vacation right now so I am not checking as often, but I would never let an offer like that get away. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Man, if I could get so lucky...  I wish I was Larry, and just won everything that I entered in...   :lmao::hail:

He'll find that comment someday...  ^^^   :laffs:

header.jpg

parts.jpg

It's true !!
A guy from Pennsylvania that bought some LaRue MBT triggers the week of July 4th won the first UU upper MBT drawing !! It's an 18" 5.56.

Pennsylvania guys, go check your LaRue email !!

For the rest of you, every week between now and Christmas someone that bought an MBT during the week we're drawing for, will win themselves an Ultimate Upper kit.

Our MBT triggers are taking the trigger market by storm ... we expect to have made and shipped our 50,000th MBT before this coming Christmas.

Order an MBT today to get in on this week's drawing.

Enjoy the clean break,
Mark LaRue

Edited by 98Z5V