• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon

1 hour ago, mineralman55 said:

50 pushups for adulterating the whiskey.

I probably shouldn't mention the umbrella then, eh?

I've been married for 15 years come this September, and was born in raised in California. What makes you think I've got a man card?  I'm lucky I get my nuts back once a year to go to the fall shoot. 

43 minutes ago, DNP said:

I've been married for 15 years come this September, and was born in raised in California. What makes you think I've got a man card?  I'm lucky I get my nuts back once a year to go to the fall shoot. 

You are fully entitled to retain both your testicles and your man card. I'll beat the living crap out of anyone who makes claims to the contrary. :bat:

I hope you get that chance in October. Trying to arrange a way to leave the children at home and bring my master with me. 

Ok, back to ME...

heavy buffer installed, first just dropped buffer and bcg into extension without spring and took a couple photos of clearance. Appears bcg clears ears at full recoil by .100 and clears stop by .200 (eyeball gauge, not caliper or feelers) Am I getting close enough for some more range time? Please?

20180717_170329.jpg

20180717_170626.jpg

Back to you...welcome to the forum. We keep trying to change the name to 308ADD.com, but something shiny always comes up before we get things handled. 

Range report-pronto!

2 hours ago, Albroswift said:

Appears bcg clears ears at full recoil by .100 and clears stop by .200 (eyeball gauge, not caliper or feelers) Am I getting close enough for some more range time? Please?

20180717_170329.jpg

You're at the spec you need to be at, man.  Remember, that poly bumper at the end of the buffer will compress, but that shiit is harder than skateboard wheels, so it won't compress much.  You're good, as far as contact (by the BCG) with the lower.  Recoil system solved.  You used the Armalite EA1095 spring, right?

Let's shoot it, and see what else crops up.  Any other issues that come up will not be related to the recoil system.  :thumbup: