• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

NM training camp

blue109

Did I miss the topic or have we not posted this yet? Id think it would be front page news every day across the web, but I guess NFL players and Hollywood Blvd stars are too important to bump. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-to-commit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.amp.html

I've been watching that CLOSELY, waiting for that shoe to drop.  It hasn't yet.  I waswatching it when it was just "someone in the NM Desert had kids that were starving..."    I kept watching it when they said "Man in NM Desert was a moose-limb..."  2 days ago, Fox News dropped that he was training kids for a "school shooting," and there's been zero real information about that. Zero.  Hell yeah, the headline says it, that one guy they interviewed said it...  Where's the meat on this?!

I'm not saying it's not happening...  I'm saying that the news on this "discovery" isn't going anywhere.  If it'sreally happening, and THAT is what was going down, where the fuk is the rest of the media on this, and why is it that FOx can't break out the fucking details?! Get TO it already, Fox, and get that shiit OUT THERE!!!

This is one aggravating news article, and I see it being buried.  We need to know WTF is going on with this...

This started over a missing kid, that was 3 years old, and was expected to die - and was taken.  This shiit needs blown wide open. WIDE OPEN.

Official confirmation hasnt come out...but I just read that the body they found buried was IDd as the 3yr old son. 

This vid was on the Occupy Democrats Logic facebook page. Not sure if you need an account to see it but I cant find it outside of facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=638525076547411&id=1646874365530472&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Also not in the mainstream...one of the guys is the son of a NY radical imam who was suspected of involvement in the 93 world trade center bombing. 

9 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Also not in the mainstream...one of the guys is the son of a NY radical imam who was suspected of involvement in the 93 world trade center bombing. 

He was part of it, according to FN channel...   He was the main motherfucker that ran this "camp..."

Edited by 98Z5V

26 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

If it'sreally happening, and THAT is what was going down, where the fuk is the rest of the media on this, and why is it that FOx can't break out the fucking details?

One factor may be the media only hires talking heads to parrot the establishment message of the day. They don't do investigative journalism anymore.

7 minutes ago, blue109 said:

one of the guys is the son of a NY radical imam who was suspected of involvement in the 93 world trade center bombing.

I did see that on Fox and friends but they never fleshed out the story. Hadn't seen anything on the dead child.

If this were a Christian church group there would be an entire media encampment with 24-7 coverage......think Waco.

Interesting...grandpa jihad himself taking credit for tipping off FBI on the camp

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-metro-brooklyn-imam-terror-camp-20180809-story.html?outputType=amp

Useless FBI dropped the ball again. Watched the compound for 2 months. SO finally said F this and stormed it. 

https://thehayride.com/2018/08/holton-a-major-twist-to-the-new-mexico-school-shooter-training-camp-story/

One thing I really don't like about this story is about how the media (even Fox) is covering the weapons recovered from the site.  They want you to think he was prepared for Armageddon, with all his hardware.  He had one AR15 with 5 loaded 30-rd mags, and 4 pistols, all loaded.  NOT alot of hardware, in the least, and very little ammo...  Shiit, that's not even a basic load for the AR...

When the story first broke...it made no mention of nationality or religion...only said "heavily armed men with AR15s in desert compound holding kids hostage". Even my first mental image was crazy militia types. Then the story floats to page 3 as details slowly emerge. The Psyops campaign is strong. 

no one is giving the locals that poped there ballon a nod. a neighbor called in gun shots frommmm a desert. closet door not opened or its perfectly shut down. interview the neighbor that called it in. fbi dosnt follow through on a wim right? g damit.. it wasnt russia! let em go. 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, 98Z5V said:

He had one AR15 with 5 loaded 30-rd mags, and 4 pistols, all loaded.  NOT alot of hardware, in the least, and very little ammo...  Shiit, that's not even a basic load for the AR...

Hell....that's not even a decent load-out for a night shoot at the fall meet-up. That fuker would be Waaayyyyyy outgunned by this crowd. And that's even after we've already been drinking............for hours.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, blue109 said:

Yes this was unbelievable.  But where's the liberal uproar about this one.  Really is amazing that Session's office didn't send someone down from DC to monitor all this and offer any assistance needed.  Weird.

1 minute ago, blue109 said:

Because.......its a false flag factory. It wasnt meant to be busted. Those pesky local LE made moves way above their pay grade. 

^^^  Yep, that's it right there.  Locals moved in when the FBI wouldn't do anything about it, and the locals fucked up the "next-whatever" that this would have been cultivated into. 

You nailed it.

7 minutes ago, blue109 said:

And people are outraged that Trump calls out the FBI and CIA. 

same people who were outraged at the CIA/NSA when Snowden dropped those bombs. 

Well ... in an effort to reinforce your last points here (but NOT to snipe this thread) I think old girl Hillary is up for some more wall-to-wall bashing of the best type again.  Reported yesterday and all day today is the fact that 18-20 CIA intel operatives in China were executed from 2010 - 2012 due to her illegal damn servers.  You know they didn't die easy deaths neither.

When will all this bullshlt end?  It's somewhat even obvious that useless blonde liberal judge that gave those idiots bond could've been in on a false-flag operation but now we have Hillary getting away with stuff every bit as bad as terrorists shooting up hospitals and shopping malls.  Cannot tell me the FBI, et al, did not know something about that for a while too.  Starting to sound like rogue element(s) in the FBI and the Soetoro Justice Dept. being in on false-flag operations may have some credibility after all.

Edited by GRA

16 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^  Yep, that's it right there.  Locals moved in when the FBI wouldn't do anything about it, and the locals fucked up the "next-whatever" that this would have been cultivated into. 

You nailed it.

I have to agree also.  Yes I think he nailed it perfectly on this one. :thumbup: