• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Meanwhile, those Cali straws...

98Z5V

i had a nice cali gal work on me today and cant believe the traffic. she lives farther away from town than i and said its cool. thats bs its not cool. its the mentality that thinks this way. cant move forward just somehow the better of the lesser evil.. i couldnt talk much she had my toung in check.  shes been here for most of her life... still dosnt get it.

sorry she is from cali, we were discussing the traffic and I politely suggested it was to much growth in a small town.. she said meh its fine better than cali. i couldent respond as she had her hand in my mouth messing with my teath .  my small town grew last year by over 5k, 4k were migrating us citizens from the other 50 states. 300 documented legal immigration. 700 births.  since 2010-2017 we had over 20k growth and none of these bastards know how to drive!  rant over... 

2 hours ago, sketch said:

sorry she is from cali, we were discussing the traffic and I politely suggested it was to much growth in a small town.. she said meh its fine better than cali. i couldent respond as she had her hand in my mouth messing with my teath .  my small town grew last year by over 5k, 4k were migrating us citizens from the other 50 states. 300 documented legal immigration. 700 births.  since 2010-2017 we had over 20k growth and none of these bastards know how to drive!  rant over... 

Driver's on the wet-side of the state fucking SUCK!  You risk your life on I-5.  They're idiots, and can't drive in the rain?... Are you kidding me?!!?  With as MUCH rain as you get, you STILL can't figure out how to drive in it?!!?  WTF...

Driving on I-5 is like playing a fucking game of Pachinko...

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Driver's on the wet-side of the state fucking SUCK!  You risk your life on I-5.  They're idiots, and can't drive in the rain?... Are you kidding me?!!?  With as MUCH rain as you get, you STILL can't figure out how to drive in it?!!?  WTF...

Driving on I-5 is like playing a fucking game of Pachinko...

it hasent rained for months. they crash once or more a week in the same fucking spot! the more balls in a tight space the dumber you get..

everyone wants to be the lead horse.  my big ass truck will eat your smart car! haha its been done several tmes. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2018 at 11:08 PM, 98Z5V said:

I watched it go down, personally, my brother.

I ran a military school down here in AZ, 2004-2006.  In 2005, my Chief Instructor retired.  His mother recently passed away.  Her house was his, and it was alot bigger than his. He dicided to sell his house, and move into mom's house.    He put his house up for sale on a Sunday.  On Monday morning, there was some lady that showed UP AT HIS HOUSE, offering his full asking price (which he WAY over-inflated).  He was talking to her out in front of his house, when someone else from Cali showed up in front of his house...  And offered more... 

Being the honest military guy that he was, he told the second arrival to piss off, because a deal had already been reached.

He got WAY more for his house that he thought he was gonna get - and that's why he set the price at what he did, then.  He knew he'd get beat down, and make less...   Some Cali recent-bajillionaire just happened to show up, and give him all of it...

He sold his house in less than 24 hours, to a Cali implant, that had to get out of Cali. I hope they haven't spread that liberal disease to Sierra Vista, and the Fort Huachuca community...  That just poisons the rest of the AZ statehood...

I sold my old house (a $90K house back then) to a Mexican from Cali for $121K during the housing boom. Several years later my realtor told me he had the place back on the market for $160K after the housing market collapse! Guess what? He still owns it!:lmao: