Sisco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That's because you have room for it there, in your groin. 

I can't do that, there's no room there...   :banana:

Hah! No, I carry 3 o’clock, every time all the time. It’s there at work and at home. That way when everything goes to hell my training and muscle memory knows where to go without thinking.

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That's because you have room for it there, in your groin. 

I can't do that, there's no room there...   :banana:

Well, if you had taken care of that hernia sooner, you wouldn't have the swollen leather balls. 

It helps to wear looser underwear too. The banana hammock sorta adds complication to that issue. Don't complicate shiit with complicated shiit. 

Edited by DNP

Had to scroll back up and read again :laffs:

I have only handled the M&P, never shot it. The price looks good compared to what I see at the LGS. I would also recommend the laser, not so much as a sighting device but mostly as a training aide. I love the way a laser can show your trigger pull issues when dry firing.

Ended up with the standard M and P 9 with the 3.5 inch barrel. Fits my hand nice and nice and slim. Like the Alien Gear IWB holsters, so going to try one out. Just needs a little work on the safety a little rough.

Edited by Sisco

4 hours ago, Sisco said:

Ended up with the standard M and P 9 with the 3.5 inch barrel. Fits my hand nice and nice and slim. Like the Alien Gear IWB holsters, so going to try one out. Just needs a little work on the safety a little rough.

Nothing fits your hand, unless it's the M2 or a Mk19.  I'm just sayin'...

I hope you used the "DAN" code on that.  If not, you can use it in the future...

14 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Nothing fits your hand, unless it's the M2 or a Mk19.  I'm just sayin'...

I hope you used the "DAN" code on that.  If not, you can use it in the future...

Dam! Will next time. Haven't shot it yet, but pretty comfortable in my hand.

20180905_141025.jpg

My fingers are a shade too short to palm a basketball. The only thing that kept me from dunking in my youth. I could touch the rim, but couldn’t control the ball. Now, if I really let loose when I jump, you can slide a credit card under my heels.:laffs: 

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

My fingers are a shade too short to palm a basketball. The only thing that kept me from dunking in my youth. I could touch the rim, but couldn’t control the ball. Now, if I really let loose when I jump, you can slide a credit card under my heels.:laffs: 

I got you beat Sisco, I can almost jump over an extension cord,  but only if it is not round, but one of them yellow flat ones!