• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Sisco

Good deal?

17 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

No joke - I'll bet he can palm a 16lb bowling ball, like mere mortals palm a basketball...   :laffs:

I understand some people drill holes in their bowling balls for their fingers. What a novel idea.🤔

On 9/5/2018 at 9:10 PM, 98Z5V said:

JESUS, MAN!!!  LOOK AT THAT BEAR PAW!!!  

He’s definitely a fellow Viking 

On September 3, 2018 at 7:21 AM, Sisco said:

This is the only group around that can corrupt a thread in 11 posts! Impressive!

:hail::thumbup:

You put this many ADD heads together and it's bound to happen. I'm kinda surprised it took 11. 

On 9/15/2018 at 5:03 PM, shepp said:

He’s definitely a fellow Viking 

Damn,if the timing had been right, which it wasn’t,  40 years ago we could have formed a WWF tag team, the Vikings. Lots of broad axes, furs, and shields and armbands. Loaded up on Steroid cocktails and given the Road Warriors a run for their money. Not really. I used to see those two around Minneapolis at gyms and bars. Those were some bigass dudes! Hawk passed away, but I think Animal is still alive. They paid a price for their better living through chemistry. As did Lyle Alzado and John Matuzak.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Damn,if the timing had been right, which it wasn’t,  40 years ago we could have formed a WWF tag team, the Vikings. Lots of broad axes, furs, and shields and armbands. Loaded up on Steroid cocktails and given the Road Warriors a run for their money. Not really. I used to see those two around Minneapolis at gyms and bars. Those were some bigass dudes! Hawk passed away, but I think Animal is still alive. They paid a price for their better living through chemistry. As did Lyle Alzado and John Matuzak.

40 years ago I woulda been -3 years old 🤣🤣 

Edited by shepp

I picked up a new xds  9mm for 375 out the door and bought a SIG P 938 from a guy at a gun show in a private sale. I love both guns :) This happened over a week's time. The p938 shoots better per shot if you aim slow and the sights are better. THE XDS is better for rapid fire due to the short trigger reset and is still accurate at 10 yards. I tested both at 3,5,7, and 10 yards. I was on target for all shots. 

10 hours ago, shepp said:

40 years ago I woulda been -3 years old 🤣🤣 

Like I said, its all about timing.😎

Got out today and put maybe 15 rounds through it. I like it. Comfortable to shoot, good enough accuracy at 10 yards. Need to drift the sights a bit as it shoots left, as most pistols do for me. That isn't the best story of the day though. While I was at the range, there was a nursing home taking some of their residents to their weekly shooting range.day! Is that great or what! They were having a gas!

20180924_153027.jpg

20180924_152846.jpg

20180924_133615.jpg

Edited by Sisco

Follow up: The WTP holster fits it like a glove. I had reservations About an IWB Kydex holster, but it is comfortable to wear and is secure.

20181008_102236.jpg

20181008_102135.jpg

Edited by Sisco

I love mine for the XDs, and I'll have more of them - damn glad you approve, brother.  :thumbup: