• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

In production...

Robocop1051

What’s this??

ACF60E21-4499-4D08-9E8D-A7BCBB33535B.jpeg
It may not look like much laying there naked... but this is more features integrated into a single format, than has ever been offered before. 

100% completely ambidextrous controls, built directly into a 7075 billet receiver. Never again worry about the compatibility of bolt-on aftermarket parts, because the parts you want are already part of our system. We really can’t think of anything else to add to our receiver, or else we’d have crammed it in there among everything else.

**UPDATE: 9/10/2018

• 7075 T-6 Billet Aluminum
  • Type III Hardcoat Anodize
  • Cerakote Ceramic Coating
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Magazine Release
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Bolt HOLD
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Bolt RELEASE
  • Ambidextrous Safety Selector
    • I have my own design, but I might outsource this to cut down on my machine time. There are a lot of good quality, affordable, options out there.
  • Integrated Ambidextrous Anti-Rotation Q.D. mounts 
    • Replaceable Q.D. cups... NOBODY offers this ability!
  • Flared Magwell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You're not going "proprietary" like every other new guy in the game, now?...   :laffs:

I don’t see myself making DI Uppers anytime soon. It’s for that reason that I am making LR308 compatible lowers, so that I can still market to people who want to build their own rifles. 

I realize that my piston operated system isn’t for everyone. That’s fine. 

4 hours ago, blue109 said:

Gdamnnit. I wasnt budgeted for this. I didnt even want a second 308. 

WTF?!!?

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Wait. A second 308? As in only 2? Is that even possible in this world? :laffs:

^^^  That's what I'm talking about...  

3 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

I know how they work, but I have never shot a short stroke, I hear it creates more of a snap in the recoil from the piston basically hammering the bcg.

There is about 0.02" between the operation rod and the surface of the bolt key. The end of my op rod is also radius-ed, and my bolt key is cupped, so that the impact is more of a capture vs a hammer effect. No way to peen the surface that way.

My operation rod also has three contact points inside the rifle, preventing it from straying, and possibly bending or missing. The three points are in constant contact with the op rod at all times.

3 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

There is about 0.02" between the operation rod and the surface of the bolt key. The end of my op rod is also radius-ed, and my bolt key is cupped, so that the impact is more of a capture vs a hammer effect. No way to peen the surface that way.

My operation rod also has three contact points inside the rifle, preventing it from straying, and possibly bending or missing. The three points are in constant contact with the op rod at all times.

hmmmm. I'm very intrigued. what about bcg tilt?

I can't say I have seen a long stroke piston like an ak in any ar platform, I wonder why that is.

3 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

hmmmm. I'm very intrigued. what about bcg tilt?

I can't say I have seen a long stroke piston like an ak in any ar platform, I wonder why that is.

We haven’t noticed tilting in any of the three size formats. From the 5.56x45 to the .338 Lapua Magnum. 

PWS makes a long stroke system. I was with Farkle when he bent his op rod while shooting his. The whole rifle was frozen because of it. PWS made good on it, but it still sucked none the less.