In production...

Robocop1051

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Good looking countryside.

it was that day. ive been looking for longer range for over a year but logging, snow,  and gated roads stopped me. I fuckin know the limits are endless in az. but my 338 has to get wet before it travels to the desert!  So me and a bro set out on the long range hunt? He is training for an Alaskan bike tour. so I followed or led him in the hills on his bike.  We drove many a logging road for almost 50 miles 1/2 were backtracking dead ends. We hit this last stop/ ridge/ dead end and took a break to eat some smoked salmon. This old bro drives up and points out the targets on the next hill side!! FUC K me they are already set up.  Dude was up looking for 6.5 cm build targets and ran into some shooters earlier. Gotta give 🍻 to the backwoods shooting unknown community!  Rise up to the ridge 338lpm  🇺🇸 see you 🇨🇦👍🏻

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Umm, dude, unless you've got the tiniest hands ever seen, that ain't anything like a .30-06. Can I see the video of you shooting that beast (from the shoulder, of course)! 😁

Anzio Ironworks.  20mm rifle.  That's what it shoots.  Looking at that thing in his hand closer, that might be a 30mm...   Yep, that's a 30 on his hand...   

Anzio 20mm gun

20mm Vulcan RIFLE! - Off-topic