• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Builder's sets

Slugger

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, Slugger said:

Well I did end up with my "freedom" lower in the builder set I ended up with, but I think you were right on the "what's out there is out there" statement. AP told me they were producing more of these on Veteran's day but I've yet to see them mentioned? Glad I ended up with one. 

Beautiful looking rifle.

I ordered an aero builder's kit on veteran's day that was supposed to be a freedom kit. a few days later I got an email saying the kits aero sent them were incorrect and were the regular ones. they offered to include a pmag with the regular kit or cancel the order. I went with the regular one with the pmag. I haven't actually seen the freedom lowers advertised anywhere lately. I was a little disappointed, but for $320 after FFL fee with a pmag, I'll survive. 

As it turned out the kit I ended up with was a blem. Not real clear to me why but I'm glad I ended up with it. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal though. Seems like these days it's dang near impossible to find a company that can find their ass with both hands. 

In my biz though Chaos is CASH! I work on the flightline for a manufacturer in the NW.

Just ordered the PA 3-18 and lightweight mount. Can't wait to get it tested and then think about paint.

9 minutes ago, Slugger said:

Just ordered the PA 3-18 and lightweight mount. Can't wait to get it tested and then think about paint.

Can't wait to get a first hand review of how that one is - I know it's gonna be another great scope.  

18 hours ago, Slugger said:

As it turned out the kit I ended up with was a blem. Not real clear to me why but I'm glad I ended up with it. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal though. Seems like these days it's dang near impossible to find a company that can find their ass with both hands. 

In my biz though Chaos is CASH! I work on the flightline for a manufacturer in the NW.

yeah mine didn't say anything about a blem product, but even if it is, for the price I don't care. I'll paint it eventually

• 4 months later...