• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MBUS Set for $49.99 + Shipping - PSA

COBrien

2 hours ago, suzukiray said:

Slow? Bring money sketch, and dont bring a knife to a gun fight. Or, are you the one with the daughter with the P/S bike? In that case, I hope she can bracket race. If you are the one, how many Wallys you got????

You HAVE to dune sometime, and can't always rely on that dragbike shiit.  I'll race you on a skateboard...

1 hour ago, sketch said:

dont spend all my money you win from me on drag dikes bro! buy more gun parts. ?️✌️? droppin bombs .

I'll take his grand bet, if he wants to come out of his dragbike closet, and you and me will split it... GUN PARTS!!!   :banana:

UUUUUNNNNLLLEEEESSSSSSS...  He's TOO SKEERED to DUNE!...  

Let's "drag race" on some uphill sand,  biotch!...

CALLED.  OUT.  You know what sucks about that MOST?!  We won't "dune" until Halloween or T-Day.  Ish.  Kinda.  Fall Shoot is before that, so you gotta live THROUGH this shiit-talking all the way through the Fall Shoot...   :banana::lmao: 

Bring all your drag bike jokes with you.  But, brace yourself.  Soundly.    ?

Edited by 98Z5V

2 hours ago, suzukiray said:

Slow? Bring money sketch, and dont bring a knife to a gun fight. Or, are you the one with the daughter with the P/S bike? In that case, I hope she can bracket race. If you are the one, how many Wallys you got????

wallys?  what is that parkin lot whales for sale at Walmart? no pride none taken.  cant say ive cought the track record either.. std ?  

See, he's talking all this drag bike shiit, and he attacks Matt.  THEN, he attacks sketch.  He only insults me, but there's no attacks - and no offer of money. 

I'll take your money, Ray - but the dragstrip is MY choice.  Bring your Drag Bike to the sand dunes...   Find a fucking paddle tire for it, and hope you can control it up the hill...   :laffs:

I'll bring the 500...  Bike for bike, right?...   :banana:

All big and tough, unless the drag doesn't happen on prepped asphalt...   :lmao:

THIS is MY ARENA, Ray...  Race me on sand...  This was a build in 2008, man.  10 years ago, and it's gone WAY beyond that now...

Raptor 660 bottom end (for the strength, and the Yukon gears), with a Raptor 700 topend grafted onto it.  One-off Ti chassis, complete.  Twin turbos.  Meth for fuel.  Nitrous.

Yeah.

Don't come here and beat bitches down for your "asphalt-fast."  I got you covered, in spades, when you get off your prepped track, brother....  Big time...  :laffs::banana:

001.thumb.jpg.fa0f9b762753927f33deb25b705e239d.jpg002.thumb.jpg.a9a711d39cd445dd78ff97033c7017a1.jpg003.thumb.jpg.a262edd074f9ca1436076a6ab458ed52.jpg004.thumb.jpg.497abd0e1a3de4cf9a0e0677135018eb.jpg005.thumb.jpg.b57ff6944539d867cf0f046ead325115.jpg006.thumb.jpg.513c68e3ec1956080641f91500ba3c2e.jpg007.thumb.jpg.882e7b7dd7db0a707b30546f5701c23e.jpg008.thumb.jpg.78288ce9cbe9150ae24e027cc9ed5def.jpg009.thumb.jpg.8b21dd9eb7424901180fe7619f842fe5.jpg010.thumb.jpg.01a3428c2b3655ae732f3dd657a0a789.jpg011.thumb.jpg.e0233ec18571d7af9529b359eca7c32e.jpg

The heaviest thing about that fat beast was the engine - when we walked it out of the race trailer for the first time - I grabbed the rear axle, and the rider/racer picked it up by the front A-Arms - and we walked it out of the trailer - people were shiitting when we walked out with it and just set it down...  :lmao: There were a whole lot of WTF?!!? happening... :banana:

That whole long-ass drag quad was under 300 lbs, making over 175hp on the nitrous.  We never did get a good dyno reading on it. 175 was where the dyno couldn't keep up anymore, based on how fast it made HP on NOS...   With the bottle off and closed, it was something like 136, motor only.    The nitrous was triggered on the throttle position.  If you were 95% on the throttle, you didn't spray.  If you WHACKED IT, and went WOT on the gas, you were FULL ON NITROUS, ... 

In additions to the turbo(S)  - yes, BOTH turbos...  Whack it open, spray, and pray that you can hang on...  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

Fuk, I'll throw the 12-tooth front on the 30-year old 2-stroke Honda and whip his EFI 450 up the hill.  When I do that, I can't launch in 1st, gotta launch in 2nd.  I'm on the pipe in 4th before the whoops at the bottom of the hill, grabbing 5th and wheelies the rest of the way up.  Nuts-on-gas-cap to keep it from looping over.  I gotta let up before the top, or die flying out of the top of the hill...

THAT is a Drag Race, right there, I don't care who you are...   Ray... 

The old ass Honda is a 1986, so it's gonna be 32 years old this year, in the dunes...   :thumbup: