• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MBUS Set for $49.99 + Shipping - PSA

COBrien

39 minutes ago, sketch said:

?  cant un see this one..  ive been waiting for little toots to show up. (trainwreck) and this episode is .. 

fornicate that, brother - he tangled himself up in this one, all on his own.  You have zero fault in this one. I'll take FULL CREDIT for dragging it off course, because Ray talked Shiit...  in the first place...  Ray brought this here, not you...   :thumbup:

Love ya, Ray, but you get to take lumps, too.  Don't talk shiit, everywhere that you can talk shiit...  :lmao:

6 hours ago, suzukiray said:

Slow? Bring money sketch, and dont bring a knife to a gun fight. Or, are you the one with the daughter with the P/S bike? In that case, I hope she can bracket race. If you are the one, how many Wallys you got????

This did it for me, right here - didn't have a FUCKING THING to do with the thread, but Ray had to take it there.  EVERYTHING is fucking "bracket racing"...  Now... 

Funny, Ray, you build Drag Bikes - that don't have SHIIT to do with bracket racing - but that's now your fallback... WTF, man..

Are YOU a drag bike builder, or are you a bracket racer?...  You're not BOTH.

7 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Problem is, some of that schit you want to keep after you ride it and you don't have the best track record for good choices brother! Just sayin................

:lmao:

You can't SEE the crazy from the outside...  You have to stick around and get it unleashed upon you!...  :banana: