• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Greenwell Armory From Behind Enemy Lines

Greenwell Armory

Hello from the communist state of Maryland. Greenwell Armory is based out of Dunkirk, Maryland just south of Annapolis. Our goal is to help new and old builders expand upon their hobbies with great accessories to help customize their favorite firearms. Our website is https://greenwellarmory.com. We run specials through our newsletter as well as the forums we are apart of. Currently we have a Raffle for Geisselle Parts going on at full30.

https://forum.full30.com/t/geissele-raffle-giveaway-via-greenwell-armory/6711

I myself am starting to build out my 308AR with my Ballistic Advantage Hanson 18" barrel. Looking forward to getting it completed. I would love to get some feedback on the website and if anyone is interested in doing raffles or something similar let me know.

And of course I will be posting special codes and such here for users. 

2 hours ago, Greenwell Armory said:

Hello from the communist state of Maryland. Greenwell Armory is based out of Dunkirk, Maryland just south of Annapolis. Our goal is to help new and old builders expand upon their hobbies with great accessories to help customize their favorite firearms. Our website is https://greenwellarmory.com. We run specials through our newsletter as well as the forums we are apart of. Currently we have a Raffle for Geisselle Parts going on at full30.

https://forum.full30.com/t/geissele-raffle-giveaway-via-greenwell-armory/6711

I myself am starting to build out my 308AR with my Ballistic Advantage Hanson 18" barrel. Looking forward to getting it completed. I would love to get some feedback on the website and if anyone is interested in doing raffles or something similar let me know.

And of course I will be posting special codes and such here for users. 

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin, yourself and @Robert@FULL30 should both get in contact with @Robocop1051. I know Robert posted up a link to the raffle and a few members have questioned it. We’re always up for new members and new adventures but we’re also a very tight knit group of guys 

On 10/2/2018 at 4:51 PM, shepp said:

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin, yourself and @Robert@FULL30 should both get in contact with @Robocop1051. I know Robert posted up a link to the raffle and a few members have questioned it. We’re always up for new members and new adventures but we’re also a very tight knit group of guys 

Thanks. Glad to be here. Working on my first AR10 build in 308. Got this barrel and cant wait to take down some elk with it. https://ballisticadvantage.com/18-inch-308-hanson-rifle-ss-premium-barrel.html

21 hours ago, Greenwell Armory said:

Thanks. Glad to be here. Working on my first AR10 build in 308. Got this barrel and cant wait to take down some elk with it. https://ballisticadvantage.com/18-inch-308-hanson-rifle-ss-premium-barrel.html

image.png.c47fff7fd5ee245a74dfc274910f91fc.png

welcome, but I am not keen about taking down any members of the Elk lodge, we have them here in Texas but they aren't usually very violent, now those Moose Lodge members are another case...

image.png.6cdaa26ab648c540898e3245fb4d77d5.png

Edited by mrmackc

Well after the loss I could use a bar ☺️

j/k

I appreciate and very much enjoyed seeing the members on this forum listed during the video, as gun owners we need to unite more.

I have met JIm, he's the winner of the raffle, I actually took a reloading class he offers

https://www.usreloadingsupply.com/nra-basic-metallic-reloading-course

as he's only about 40 minutes from me, great guy to buy from if anyone needs custom loaded ammo or supplies.

Thank you all again!

Well that's terrible to hear about another gun shop in the peoples republic of Maryland. We'll have to get some of those do-gooders in Annapolis to check into you and see what they can find. How dare you want to keep ahold of your rights like that.

Damn. Looks like the hermit will have to take a ride over to Dunkirk one day soon. :laffs:

I don't know if I'll drive my monkey-ass all the way to the east coast to hit you up, from AZ - but you're welcome to fly out here for a Fall Shoot. Next one is in two weeks.  :laffs:

Lemme know your flight details, and I'll pick you up.  :thumbup:

The Spring Shoot out here is small, and only comprised of the most-hardcore.  All the weiners only make time once a year, and the Fall Shoot is YUGE!  (Donald-Trumpian voice there)

If you can figure it out, and get here, you won't be disappointed.  All you need to bring is basic toiletries for your personal hygeine, whatever pink lacey thongs you like to wear (they pack small, in a backpack), an open mind, and the mental stamina to keep going for 23 hours out of a 24-hour day...   :lmao:

Guns are provided, but you gotta wait in line, after the senior members "pick" their gun.  I know already that the Mk12 Mod 0 is taken by @edgecrusher.

Look for cheap flights to Phoenix... We welcome you out here, and the time to make this is extremely short.  You'll be well-hosted, fed, housed, but not bathed...   That's on you...   that's for damn sure...  

THAT is some board-bonding, right there.  You will NEVER run out of stories to tell on Full-30...  :banana:

"There was this one-time, I actually braved it and went to a .308AR.com Fall Shoot..."    :hump:

I have extra pink lacey thongs, if you can't fit them into your bag...    :embarrassed:

Edited by 98Z5V

The more I think about it, the more this could be great for both sites here - .308AR.com AND Full30... 

I can guarantee you that you won't run out of video to host, or things to talk about on the board - and it can increase the numbers of the Fall Shoot (vetted members, no boneheads).

This is in wide-open desert in AZ, and we make our own rules here.  I just received 52lbs of Tannerite today, too...  for this shoot.  :banana:

The basic layout right now is this - Oct 18~21, fly in the day before, fly out the day after.  Inclusive dates are 17~22 Oct ( if you can properly plan, and read a calendar (  @Robocop1051 failed this task already).  Thurs is "get your lead out" day, and setup for the night shoot, out to 450 yards in the dark.  Friday is Long Range day.  Right now, I've surveyed out to 1300 yards, but we can go 2200 yards - .338 Lapua Magnums only, gonna hit that one.  Saturday is Run-N-Gun Day, rifle and pistol, out to 450 and 660 yards.  Sunday is High Angle Day, shooting down at distance - quite the eye opener for distance shooting.

Here's the details, in 20 pages of AD/HD bulshiit...  

Here's the real-deal info, in the "don't reply, just give info" thread:

If you guys from Full30 can make it out here in time, this will get even MORE Epic...   :thumbup::hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

3 minutes ago, Robert@FULL30 said:

I'm................

Scared?

Don't be skeered, brother  - just lay back and let it happen...   :laffs:

Make the flight, and the time - once you do, you'll be talking about it for years. 

Until next year, once you're HOOKED...  :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V