Xanthos build \m/

Boot_Scraper

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Boot_Scraper said:

I'll go with that. SLR it is. 

I just wanna take a moment to thank those on the fine site, for their assistance in helping me blow my budget out of the damn water on this rifle. I hope to repay the favor someday.:thumbup:

Next dude that shows up talking about a lightweight build  - you'll be all over him, with info and prices...   THAT is your chance at payback...   :thumbup::lmao::banana:

2 hours ago, Boot_Scraper said:

I'll go with that. SLR it is. 

I just wanna take a moment to thank those on the fine site, for their assistance in helping me blow my budget out of the damn water on this rifle. I hope to repay the favor someday.:thumbup:

Boot    You are welcome !   :banana:    Wash

HS check is good with the MWS bolt and Faxon barrel. What's concerning is that I had the PSA bolt and Faxon barrel checked by a gunsmith. He said it was GTG. I bought my own set of gauges this time and the PSA bolt turns (barely) in the Faxon barrel with the NOGO. If you want something done right....

Could be he used a different brand though. I got Clymers after some research. 

PSA bolt checked good in the BCA 18" SS barrel though. 

Gonna put the PA10 back together tomorrow. Still waiting on that dang handguard. Stay tuned. 

Edited by Boot_Scraper

• 2 weeks later...

Get the drill out, pop some holes in that handguard and magazine. Get that rubber butt pad off there, pads are for girls anyway. You can get it down there under 6, gotta be some small stuff you could swap with titanium right? And where the hell are the toes in the picture? Breast guy always gave us toes in the scale pictures.................:laffs: