Boot_Scraper

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

WTF is that, brother?!...

It's a wildcat. .358 YETI!!! You take a .308/7.62  casing trimmed near the datum, neck it down to .35ish and stuff a 180-220 grain .358 pill in there. Special bolt and barrel built into an ar-15 frame. I got a good pile of 7.62 brass and .35 bullets. It's gonna happen, just need to let my CC cool down and butter up the Mrs's.

50 minutes ago, Boot_Scraper said:

It's a wildcat. .358 YETI!!! You take a .308/7.62  casing trimmed near the datum, neck it down to .35ish and stuff a 180-220 grain .358 pill in there. Special bolt and barrel built into an ar-15 frame. I got a good pile of 7.62 brass and .35 bullets. It's gonna happen, just need to let my CC cool down and butter up the Mrs's.

How the hell do you shoot this from an AR15 with a .308-based case? It's like a 300BLK on steroids... I'm interested...   :banana:

Daaamn all this light talk got me off my duff.....Chars Doc PA has had a nexgen hybrid sitting over here missing a bunch of parts for assembly....I ordered the pieces last week and they have been sitting in the closet for a long time....so im gonna surprise him with a fully built nexgen...started at 4pm ended at midnight....the rail wouldn't effin fit...so I had to disassemble another rifle to use its rail and barrel nut....do I see 6lbs 1oz ?

sheeesh......Wash

20181216_115213.jpg

20181216_115129.jpg

Edited by washguy

26 minutes ago, washguy said:

Daaamn all this light talk got me off my duff.....Chars Doc PA has had a nexgen hybrid sitting over here missing a bunch of parts for assembly....I ordered the pieces last week and they have been sitting in the closet for a long time....so im gonna surprise him with a fully built nexgen...started at 4pm ended at midnight....the rail wouldn't effin fit...so I had to disassemble another rifle to use its rail and barrel nut....do I see 6lbs 1oz ?

sheeesh......Wash

20181216_115213.jpg

20181216_115129.jpg

That's a an Ar Performance nexgen? Nice. H builds some great products. 

14 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Hell yeah way to go brother                     Boot did a hell of a build with those 2A pieces...me likey....Wash

The Doc will surely be surprised with this nexgen of his that's been sitting here......its the least I can do for the man that keeps on saving our lives....lol....he supports his Mom that's not doing well ...so he doesn't have a lot of money to piss off on guns....im a bad influence on him....he only used to have a carry weapon....:laffs:........I loaned him a 300 blk to use in that run and guna couple of months ago and he shot lights out with it....he hinted to me that maybe he would give me that nexgen bucket o parts for the 300blk that I have....hes got more parts at his place but I went ahead and finished it out for him...so now he can start a new build with those pieces....lol

Yall doing okay up there?     :thumbup:  Wash

Edited by washguy

22 hours ago, washguy said:

The Doc will surely be surprised with this nexgen of his that's been sitting here......its the least I can do for the man that keeps on saving our lives....lol....he supports his Mom that's not doing well ...so he doesn't have a lot of money to piss off on guns....im a bad influence on him....he only used to have a carry weapon....:laffs:........I loaned him a 300 blk to use in that run and guna couple of months ago and he shot lights out with it....he hinted to me that maybe he would give me that nexgen bucket o parts for the 300blk that I have....hes got more parts at his place but I went ahead and finished it out for him...so now he can start a new build with those pieces...

That's pretty damn awesome of you, brother.  Really is.  :thumbup::hail: