• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2018 Fall Shoot Documentation Thread

Matt.Cross

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt is the first of the remaining savages to depart - I take him to the airport in about 30 minutes.  Ron and Kate will depart later tonight (driving at night), Rob and Greg take off at about 9am for the airport, in Rob's rental F150...   There is a SERIOUS STORY about this damn F150 coming up...   :lmao: Neil is the last one left at that point, and will probably be the last departure.  Dirk headed straight back towards home as we were driving out of camp this afternoon. 

Overall, it was one hell of a great Shoot, easily the best one yet.  There will be lots of commentary, I'm certain... Right now, I'm on the verge of a Food Coma, but need to leave for the airport... :thumbup:

Home at 9:30. Had a great trip again. Getting to bed so I can get up at 3:30 to head for work...yay. 

Pretty well behaved group of adults this time. Until Rob showed up of course. Thank you to everyone for a great weekend. Greg was the breakfast master with a solid assist from Tom. Doc and Susan's pulled pork was amazing and I don't know if there are words for how well Shepp's brisket turned out. Steaks at Tom's house were better than he told us they'd be....we ate well this week. Can't wait to see the rest of the stories. Gotta go get some sleep. 

Hell of a weekend boys, I don’t even know where to start!!!

how bout with muddling in the freaking desert on a recon mission to find rob?!?! Some how he got lost and stuck so Greg Tom and I loaded up in the red rocket to go get him, I acquired some new scratches but it was a ton of fun!! 

B1505B93-121A-48EC-8518-861C6563CEEF.jpeg

1C9BA6F5-1301-49CB-BE8A-515FDA35D5B4.jpeg

B863E5D6-E7E6-4509-B29E-4229148952FA.jpeg