• Visit Sportsmans Guide

2018 Fall Shoot Documentation Thread

Matt.Cross

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, jrtmasp said:

I had a fun time with you guys and would like to thank you. You're a great group of people with a lot of knowledge and who know how to have a good time.  Oh and the food...damn good job there as well.

I hope we didn't corrupt you too much, Jay.  Well, I take that back - I hope we DID...   :laffs:  It was great having you out here, and you're more than welcome to come out anytime, and literally just make yourself at home. 

On 10/20/2018 at 9:46 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Deset Eagle .44 at night. 

THIS BEAST, right here...   DAMN, what a sweet shooting pistol!!!  This was an original, too.  I can't even begin to state how easy it was to shoot, and how recoil you DON'T feel, as the shooter.  Gawd Dayum.  You could shoot this thing all day, and not cry about anything hurting.  Unreal.

Doc also brought out a 300 Win Mag that was completely badass  - Vortex Razor HD glass, custom barrel, detachable mag conversion.  That rifle couldn't miss at the 600-something target we had out there.  That is one OUTSTANDING rifle...   :hail:

35 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

This guy is as humongous as the rifle!!!

BC3BCBF1-6C84-47AA-9282-EECF808F4695.jpeg

This fuqr right here...   makes a .338 LM AR look small...   :lmao::hail:

When I picked him up from the airport, I already had a statement in mind... "DAMN, man!  You're WAY SMALLER than GREG said you were!!!..."  

The look on his face was priceless...   :laffs:

@jrtmasp

27 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

This fuqr right here...   makes a .338 LM AR look small...   :lmao::hail:

When I picked him up from the airport, I already had a statement in mind... "DAMN, man!  You're WAY SMALLER than GREG said you were!!!..."  

The look on his face was priceless...   :laffs:

@jrtmasp

I was raised near a nuclear power plant so that might explain a lot.  Robo can put me in his first magazine article to sell that beast as a compact rifle!

5 minutes ago, jrtmasp said:

I was raised near a nuclear power plant so that might explain a lot.  Robo can put me in his first magazine article to sell that beast as a compact rifle!

I used to fish near the Hanford Nuke Power Plant, and I got fish with three eyes, some with deformed fins, and some were GINORMOUS! 

You just said alot, brother, ALOT!  :hail::thumbup::banana:

You don't wanna be that "advertising dummy" for Rob - all the foreign contracts will BITCH to high heaven - "It was SMALL in the pics you sent us!!!"  :laffs:

5 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Night shoot with 100, 300 and 450 targets illuminated.

night.thumb.jpg.013b997c7fdc99b7532a3d259858d8ae.jpg

Rob shooting the 45-70 at night.

45-70.thumb.jpg.e9cd26c9f6d0feee076ab626ab5d14bf.jpg

That Night Shoot Illum pic is BADASS, Ron!!!   :hail:

That time-lapse pic of Rob on the 45-70 is even better, though...   :lmao:  That fucker KICKS!...   

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

IMG_2819.thumb.JPG.d1ec6bd87c009d517f820b7a57f7ba0c.JPG

Only thing left of Marvin, post-tannerite shot.  We got his head, clean, but I think we found his lower torso, plus some fingers and toes...   :banana:

Who left the bag of KitKats here? I'm killin' those things right now...  :banana:

I also have a strange cooler, and "cooler bag" looking thing in my living room.  I don't know where they came from, but I already checked them for IEDs. 

Doc left Tequila, but I recognized THAT ambush right away...  :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V