• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Dodge Hellephant... Brace for it...

98Z5V

Oh Holy Sweet Llittle Tiny Baby Jesus...

1,000 hp crate engine.  Dodge made the Hellcat engine into a real 426ci aluminum block crate engine...

hell-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

It's just a crate engine, but it can be this...  

hell.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

hell-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

read the info:

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/1000-hp-dodge-hellephant-v8-is-ready-to-resurrect-your-classic-car

:hail:

That's one seriously awesome looking car.

1000HP!  a fella I know fairly well has an EA Ford Falcon, (Australian built full size sedan, popular here in NZ) shoe horned into it is a Paxton supercharged 428 big block poking out just over 1000 HP,  Dunno how many of you guys have ever driven a car with that much power, it is mind altering.

Aside from the ridiculous amount of power the coolest thing about the Falcon is on the outside it is bone stock.

3 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Engine is cool , but the Car is not to my liking , the first photos or renderings look good , but that side view , I no likie.

I can see even more first time buyers wrapping these beasts around Tree's & such , some don't make it a mile from the dealership .If you got the $$ go for it .

Dude ... Circa 1970 Charger !

8 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Engine is cool , but the Car is not to my liking , the first photos or renderings look good , but that side view , I no likie.

I can see even more first time buyers wrapping these beasts around Tree's & such , some don't make it a mile from the dealership .If you got the $$ go for it .

What, you don't want Bushwacker fender flares on your '69 Charger? All the cool kids are doing it...

• 2 weeks later...

POS. Kia.      Taking care of business.   Stinger has the JB4 with meth.....my 91 year old Mom shifts faster than the c7 z06.    152 in the half mile......the z06 driver getting owned should  sell his vette to someone that can drive....lol       Wash

These are fly zone half mile runs that were just held.........stinger runs 150's.        they are actually better from a dig.   The torque is massive
This list of all the cars you “Stung” is very impressive!
2018 Bmw M2 ( 126.48 mph )
2017 BMW M2 ( 134.97 mph )
2011 Audi R8 ( 135.83 mph )
2008 BMW 335i ( 135.26 mph )
2012 Mercedes CLS63 AMG ( 139.75 mph )
2017 Ford Mustang GT ( 136.28 mph )
2003 Chevrolet Corvette ( 139.23 mph )
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ( 141.29 mph )
2010 Chevrolet Camaro ( 130.17 mph )
2013 Ford GT500 ( 142.86 mph )
2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 ( 133.06 mph )
2018 Tesla Model 3 ( 119.40 mph )

Edited by washguy

On 11/16/2018 at 9:47 PM, 392heminut said:

That's a '68 Charger! And in my opinion someone REALLY fukked it up with those fender flares!

Never was a fan of 68' Charger . One of my childhood friends had a blue one.  I had a red 68' Coronet 500. The 70' Charger was the best looking , MHO !  I have a 71' Charger that needs a major restoration .