• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
jtallen83

12.5 inch Sig Barrels for $49.99!

CDNN just put their 12.5 inch 308 Sig barrels on sale for $49.99 + $4.99 flat rate shipping. You will need a custom gas tube but other than that I built with standard parts, a D Wilson bolt headspaced fine.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer-716-12-5in-308-1-10-chrome-lined-barrel.html#.W-oXj5NKjb0

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer-716-12-5in-308-chrome-lined-barrel.html#.W-oXoZNKjb0

30 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

Read what it fits, NOT an AR10 interchangeable barrel. Or so the ad says.

Used one in a build already, it's DPMS based just like the Sig 716 bolt CDNN sells. Only custom part required for a build is a $40 11 inch gas tube from WOA.

See the details here;

6 minutes ago, blue109 said:

To clarify....this works with DPMS stuff, just need custom gas tube right?

Yes, D. Wilson bolt headspaces for me on two of these barrels, I used the Sig bolt sold at CDNN in a D Wilson carrier. Had one barrel in both a Matrix and an Aero receiver with no function issues cycling by hand, built with the Aero due to the Aero rail not fitting the Matrix receiver. The gas block seating area is a bit short but caused no issues for me, I dimpled the barrel with my SLR jig and it sealed up fine. The gas tube was the only part not available off the shelf. Mine needed an 11 inch tube but since it is custom order anyway I would wait and measure it to be certain, can't imagine it would change on other brands but at $40 better safe than sorry. I tried the build having seen others on SigTalk comment that barrels and bolts on 716's are DPMS based, figured if it didn't work I had a spare for my P716, now I have a DI and piston 308 pistols.