• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
beachmaster

308 coupon code and forum support (possible gaw?)

Hey guys, forum members have always had a coupon code, and yall use it! I appreciate it! The code is "7.62"

I want to step it up a bit.

In the past the code has been good for 10% off. From now, Dec 5th 2019 till Christmas, it will be 20% off, with an additional %10 sale going to help the forum.

After Christmas, it will go back to the original 10% off for members, but I will still donate 10% to the forum. That seems like the right thing to do, its not like I properly participate otherwise!

Btw, I have other stuff than slings! I also carry belt lanyards, paracord lanyards, fire kits, and my Sere Pouch- not to mention ThePreppersBunkerOutdoors patches! And I am ready to ship before Christmas, I reckon I have about 10 days to get orders in to meet the Christmas deadline, although I could do expedited shipping afterwords.

Im also thinking about doing a forum giveaway... anybody interested in a Kryptek Mandrake & FDE Speed sling?

Edited by beachmaster

Thanks for the order WG! Ill get the forums portion to them asap, and get to work on the order tonight! Thanks!

Lets do a poll-

If I do a gaw sling, what colors would we all like to see? Lets vote on webbing- 

Kryptek Raid

Kryptek Typhon

Kryptek Mandrake

Kryptek Nomad

Multicam

Multicam Black

Atacs Au

Atacs Fg

USMC woodland

Pencott Badlands