• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I'm going back.

98Z5V

1 minute ago, shepp said:

Were you coloring your hair back then?

No fucker - I'm 5 years OLDER now, and MORE GRAY.  One day, this will affect you, too, and your Flowing Ginger Locks will turn fucking gray...   :laffs:

Wait for it...  WAAAAAIIIIT for it!...    :lmao:

36 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

No fucker - I'm 5 years OLDER now, and MORE GRAY.  One day, this will affect you, too, and your Flowing Ginger Locks will turn fucking gray...   :laffs:

Wait for it...  WAAAAAIIIIT for it!...    :lmao:

I don’t have to! I’m not far behind you 

13 minutes ago, shepp said:

Balding?!? Where?!?

Heard you were losing all the hair on your ass, and your nuts...   :banana:

2 minutes ago, 308kiwi said:

Much jealous, I'd frickin love to go to Shot Show.

Commit toa plane ticket to the US Side tonight, and I can still get you in, barely, brother.  I wish you could be here, and school some people on machining these things...  

31 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Commit toa plane ticket to the US Side tonight, and I can still get you in, barely, brother.  I wish you could be here, and school some people on machining these things...  

If only, we are in the middle of baleage and silage season which = flat out fixing mowers, balers and tractors, making winter feed for our agricultural sector, I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting leave.

16 minutes ago, 308kiwi said:

If only, we are in the middle of baleage and silage season which = flat out fixing mowers, balers and tractors, making winter feed for our agricultural sector, I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting leave.

One day, brother - one day...   We'll get a trip together on your side of the ocean, or mine.  No doubt, it will be a riot...   :laffs:

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

One day, brother - one day...   We'll get a trip together on your side of the ocean, or mine.  No doubt, it will be a riot...   :laffs:

One day no doubt.

We have been talking about another trip to the USA, won't be this year, unless the exchange rate does something miraculous, @$1.50 to the $1 it's a killer at the moment.

2 hours ago, 308kiwi said:

One day no doubt.

We have been talking about another trip to the USA, won't be this year, unless the exchange rate does something miraculous, @$1.50 to the $1 it's a killer at the moment.

So...it would actually be cheaper for us to come see you then?  There you go 98