• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Weather

shepp

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather forecast is a bunch of click bait nowadays. Hard to even find a forecast that just gives you the straight up temperature, always tell you what it "feels like," always focused on feelings, dumbasses can't dress right and don't move there arse then I suppose it is dangerous. 

There is something about listening to all these snowflakes whine about the "cold" that makes me grin. :evil:

21 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

the pansy new democrat governor declared a state of emergency and said to bundle up because to much exposure is dangerous. this is freaking Wisconsin, com on now. that's like putting a warning on tide pods saying to not eat them.

I miss natural selection

Hope you don’t have to work tomorrow 

28 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Weather forecast is a bunch of click bait nowadays. Hard to even find a forecast that just gives you the straight up temperature, always tell you what it "feels like," always focused on feelings, dumbasses can't dress right and don't move there arse then I suppose it is dangerous. 

There is something about listening to all these snowflakes whine about the "cold" that makes me grin. :evil:

I don’t usually wear a coat, I work in freezers on the daily, IT WAS FUCKING COLD ON THE ROOF TODAY......... 1° with a 15mph nw wind is cold no matter what the weather man says. 

7 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the "feels like" gig. What a job. Every couple hours you go outside, guess the temp and then report it as "feels like". People get paid for that you think?

1 minute ago, ARTrooper said:

just got off work with -22 not including windchill, but the wind was easily blowing 20 with gusts to 30mph. never been so glad to get home

Glad your home, it’s super windy down here! Not a cloud in the sky but there’s snow?!? How I don’t know