• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Weather

shepp

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

Love those merino wool socks! Wear them all the time!

I started buying merino wool gear from a company called first lite. started with the socks around Black Friday, bought two more this week for their sale they’re awesome if I’m inside working they keep my feet dry and They don’t over heat, out side they stay pretty warm. 

Ive been buying the knee compression ones because I’ve been having issues with my feet, even got frost bite a couple times. 

2 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I got a new podiatrist had been going to get my callouses pared down. New Doc turned me on to this so I didn't have to see her for that. Amazing... use after shower and put (best would be white cotton socks) and at night. FYI

IMG_20190130_164949796.jpg

IMG_20190130_164939447.jpg

Last time in Mexico at a resort in Playa De Carmen, I-am convinced bywife and friends to go in for a pedicure. After eight years of Okinawan Karate, I-had callouses on my heels 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick! The poor pedicurist who got me worked on them over an hour! The pile of dead skin was amazing! But she got them off with no blood, and they haven’t really come back. I felt so bad for her I tipped her $50.

38 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

never got any done, instead had a barricaded subject holding a 5 year old hostage with a knife. good news is we won and nobody, including the subject, got hurt. but dude needs a new door. lol.

Damn. Good outcome. Not the justice the child deserves but good from a professional standpoint.

23 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

41 degrees right now. I think I am going to actually do some traffic stops today! lol

I just went to piggly wiggly in shorts and a tee it’s 45 out and it felt fantastic! Only problem now is flooding 

14 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

house. and when the dude's door got blown apart by the explosive breaching charge, his face was so surprised, he didn't fight to much. lol.

GOOD JOB!