• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Weather

shepp

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snow plow always hits the mane drag but piles it up on our private road where i live on the corner.. had atleast 50 cars (CARS = retards) get stuck today.. I just went out and had to help a mini cooper get unstuck.. pd stoped and hit the strobes. He and I pushed shoveld sweated and coatched the driver past the drift.. im getting to old for that! and we shook hand as he left i said im misplacing the cones from the construction site across the road to guide the traffic down the road.. Good idea he says My shift just started.  stay warm boys! you cant fix stupid! 

side note jerp got new tires today??

We didn’t get two much maybe 4”. I’m just happy I founds some salt to clean up the ice from the storm last week. My local hardware store got 150 bags yesterday and sold out in less than 45 min. It’s so hard to get around here he ordered pool salt. Last Wednesday we had an ice storm and it’s been below freezing since, it’s been a real good time!!

4 hours ago, shepp said:

We didn’t get two much maybe 4”. I’m just happy I founds some salt to clean up the ice from the storm last week. My local hardware store got 150 bags yesterday and sold out in less than 45 min. It’s so hard to get around here he ordered pool salt. Last Wednesday we had an ice storm and it’s been below freezing since, it’s been a real good time!!

I lied it’s started snowing again Madison is a disaster, they were plowing 4 wide down the beltline when I came into town 

I told my dad I couldn’t work 8 hours in this shit and clean both our driveways while he’s outta town, fri sat Sunday I’d do it. he ignored me, and never found someone else to do it. I got half a mind to plow his fucking snow mobile trailer in tonight when I go clear the drive for mom........ can’t wait till I can put his ass in a fucking home........

Ahhh....but you're a good son and your mother loves you. 

Screw the home...wait til you get to pick out his wheel chair or walker...I'll search the planet to find one with a sticky wheel for my father when the time comes. 

Edited by DNP

You guys are evil! You ever see the film strip where the Dad drags a kid out to watch him blow all his music CD’s apart with a shotgun, and then it pans to 10 years later and the now young man puts a set of headphones on his now in a wheel chair Dad, who apparently had a stroke, and starts playing loud, raunchy death metal and walks out of the nursing home, gets into his car, and drives away?

39 minutes ago, Sisco said:

You guys are evil! You ever see the film strip where the Dad drags a kid out to watch him blow all his music CD’s apart with a shotgun, and then it pans to 10 years later and the now young man puts a set of headphones on his now in a wheel chair Dad, who apparently had a stroke, and starts playing loud, raunchy death metal and walks out of the nursing home, gets into his car, and drives away?

Are you giving them ideas or warning them of what may happen to them later? :lmao: