• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Weather

shepp

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

You guys are evil! You ever see the film strip where the Dad drags a kid out to watch him blow all his music CD’s apart with a shotgun, and then it pans to 10 years later and the now young man puts a set of headphones on his now in a wheel chair Dad, who apparently had a stroke, and starts playing loud, raunchy death metal and walks out of the nursing home, gets into his car, and drives away?

I’m gonna Farris Buller his Vette this summer and not even feel bad!!! 

4 hours ago, shepp said:

. I got half a mind to plow his fucking snow mobile trailer in tonight when I go clear the drive for mom........ can’t wait till I can put his ass in a fucking home........

3 hours ago, DNP said:

Ahhh....but you're a good son and your mother loves you. 

Screw the home...wait til you get to pick out his wheel chair or walker...I'll search the planet to find one with a sticky wheel for my father when the time comes. 

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

You guys are evil!

That's nothing, Al. DNP keeps a sharpened shovel in his truck when he visits me.  He likes my mom, and she LOVE HER SOME DNP - because he's got that sharpened shovel there just in case...   My step-dad is an ass. 

That right there is some brotherly love.  We'll be on the same fiberglass bench one day...  wondering what we fucked up...   :lmao::banana:

55 minutes ago, sketch said:

bro at his house near the base of the mountains. 20 minutes away he has 3' I have 12-16"  it snowed for 12 hours. been watching the cars get stuck and some trucks!

20190212_191808.jpg

That’s crazy, my friend Darla lives in the Seattle burbs they got 19”

used a snow blower on a job in idaho back in the day.. fuckers left extension cords out on the sidewalks and my job was to run them over!! big sparks and cold mornings! 

also hit a hammer and a 4' crowbar barried by the nights snofall!! 

Edited by sketch
stupid shits

18 minutes ago, sketch said:

used a snow blower on a job in idaho back in the day.. fuckers left extension cords out on the sidewalks and my job was to run them over!! big sparks and cold mornings! 

also hit a hammer and a 4' crowbar barried by the nights snofall!! 

There’s a radio station here that does a call in every winter call “I shot it thru my snowblower” ex cords and Christmas lights are number 1!!!

6 minutes ago, shepp said:

Dude your sex change went great I see!!! I can’t believe you were serious bout cutting it off, they even shaved down your hands!

:laffs:I even lost 150 pounds! Not to mention I quit bleaching my hair! There were so many perfect bodies on that beach, I have fantasy material for a year.

27 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Friend, relative, spouse? She's gorgeous!

Nah, just a nice school teacher who put her chair down by us. I think she did it to keep from being hassled by the young studs.

2 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

I spent my whole night, last night, walking through waist deep snow getting drivers out of vehicles. had some pretty bad crashes, including one of my buddies being rear ended by a semi while he was in his squad. worked 6 hours of overtime just because of the snow.

Glad you’re safe, and when I was out in that stuff, I always appreciated you guys woking to protect us. Now that I am not. Istill appreciate what you guys do.:hail:

4 hours ago, unforgiven said:

and a girlfriend with her tubes tied...

3 hours ago, Sisco said:

Glad you’re safe, and when I was out in that stuff, I always appreciated you guys woking to protect us. Now that I am not. Istill appreciate what you guys do.:hail:

^^^   What they said...   :thumbup: