• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
TimL

Blame Matt.Cross

I posted up a question about my new PA10 on our local forum and @Matt.Cross pointed me over here.  Glad to be here and hope to contribute.

Edited by TimL

We don’t like Matt here... mainly because we can’t understand him when he talks about his “meal dots”. 

Welcome aboard!!

16 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

We don’t like Matt here... mainly because we can’t understand him when he talks about his “meal dots”. 

Welcome aboard!!

Careful if it was a local forum he might be some back woods country bumpkin too 

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Careful if it was a local forum he might be some back woods country bumpkin too 

They’re multiplying like cousins in here

Welcome from Indiana brother Tim.

31 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

They’re multiplying like cousins in here

You know how them people be 😂

HAHA!  This thread is only a few hours old, and it's already delivering!...   :lmao:

Welcome.

Welcome from the other side of the country.  Blame him?  Yeah, you'll have a lot to blame him for shortly. 

I have to laugh.

Long time ago we had a guy show up on my job,I had him do the drug test and fill out paperwork.

So I'm sitting in my office and hear this guy going on and on about me,not knowing who I was.

This went on for a good 20 minutes,of course the other guys in the office were egging it on.

I come out and go,so,you know so and so,what an center of uranus bla bla he goes.

When he's done, I introduced myself, I kept the douche around just to screw with him.

We laughed so hard I was in tears

35 minutes ago, DNP said:

Not sure how that fits with this intro, but thank you for the story. 

B0D9C7D8-3E50-4B41-A7C5-C8FA730A1C16.jpeg

The way this thread turned out reminds me of something my buddy posted...   :lmao:

994D6793-878C-4C45-A927-F791608B716D.jpeg

6 hours ago, Ravenworks said:

So I'm sitting in my office and hear this guy going on and on about me,not knowing who I was

so who are you? 🤨

Sorry @Ravenworks.  I guess I see your tie in with your previous comment.  Didn't mean to start crap. We're all guilty of derailing a thread or two with a side story. 

Except for Matt. That guy is a true professional.  He's definitely to blame for for dragging another victim to the site though.  Keep a tight grip on your wallet @TimL

Which reminds me of the time we broke in at midnite to the corporate video studio with a case of Johnnie Walker Red and a bunch of us made a nude film, but that is a story for another time.

4 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Which reminds me of the time we broke in at midnite to the corporate video studio with a case of Johnnie Walker Red and a bunch of us made a nude film, but that is a story for another time.

Allow me to recommend telling it in a different place as well. :laffs:

26 minutes ago, Sisco said:

21 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Allow me to recommend telling it in a different place as well. :laffs:

That sounds like a campfire story for the fall shoot. :hornet:

31 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Was Harvey W there?