• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
98Z5V

Sunday Funday, range time 10 Feb 19

I shot pistols all day. Ran 117 rounds through my newGlock 31 in 357sig. Oh yeah !!!

ran two other Glocks and the rest of my handguns. Shot a rare gun also 😀

37 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Looks to be a good fun day, any day at the range is a good day. well except for the tire.

Tire....ssss. Time to start carrying two spares. 

55 minutes ago, Dane Armory said:

Tom on the slidefire 9mm while it’s still legal .. till Nancy ,Chuck and Diane ban them ! 20 rounds in  a 3 second video.

I have almost bought one of those a dozen times and each time I put it back. wish I had a bunch of em now NOT to turn in.

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Hold on to that for a minute - wait a minute...   I just saw this pic on the "Ultimate Upper" link on the LaRue site:

image.thumb.png.86e7f482c986f27f3f95eeaaf1a59db8.png

That's an Armalite cut at the back of that.  We need @edgecrusher to confirm this on his original OBR...  

That's not gonna work on the M5, brother.

(I have better news later, though)  :thumbup:

I noticed the cut but wasn't sure. I saw Aero combo w/Atlas R M5. I likey

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That's where you'll get fucked...   :lmao:  Mount, too...   :banana:

You better get a good mount, with some MOA built into it - because the round will outpace the internal adjustments on most scopes out there...   :laffs:

so what you are saying is in another 2 years I will be able to afford a good mount and optic. lol.

13 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Recovered the Nissan tonight after work - Gun Pusher John saved me.  I had to go help him pack up the shop for the night first, though.  :laffs:

Took one of wheels/destroyed tires to work today, dropped it off at Big O Tires at lunch, picked it up after work.  I'll get a pic of the remaining destroyed (front) tire tomorrow.  It's gruesome.   :banana:

I just read this. That's BS...he owed you a desert rescue!

6 hours ago, Dane Armory said:

Tom on the slidefire 9mm while it’s still legal .. till Nancy ,Chuck and Diane ban them ! 20 rounds in  a 3 second video.

Lets keep the facts straight, that slide fire ban is all on Trump, his call, his people wrote the regulation after the NRA turned beely up like the lap dogs they are. He didn't even get something for it, just banned your legally purchased accessory and didn't even offer to buy it off you. Wonder what he will give away next, Fudds don't care about semi auto........