• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This is THE BADASS... Travis Kauffman

98Z5V

Badass for sure but part lucky ass and part dumbass, who hikes and bikes in mountain lion country without at least a fixed blade knife? I spent a couple years working in the Mountain Home Arkansas area and didn't see many men that were not packing a fixed blade on their belt, societal change is making it to the Ozarks I guess.

5 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Badass for sure but part lucky ass and part dumbass, who hikes and bikes in mountain lion country without at least a fixed blade knife? I spent a couple years working in the Mountain Home Arkansas area and didn't see many men that were not packing a fixed blade on their belt, societal change is making it to the Ozarks I guess.

Because those ozark boys are “rednecks”, no mater how badass this dudes still  a granola eater....

As soon as one of you fuckers kills a mountain lion with your bare hands, I'll listen to the criticism you have of the guy that did it.  That's Caveman shiit, right there, and he got it done, and he ain't dead right now.   THAT is badass.  :thumbup:

I've fought enough wildlife in my life to know one thing for sure - there's no fucking way I'd want to fight a mountain lion to the death.  It might be as badass as a beaver, and I'm done with that shiit. 

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Penguin aren't FDE.  You wanna fight something tough, then fight something that comes in FDE.  Deer and Beaver count.  And they're BAD.

Tell you what,a Prairie Dog will rip you to shreds.

My wife has written several books on them and is pretty much an authority on them.

I got nailed while feeding for her when she was sick,they are lighting fast.

Within 2 seconds I ended up with 30 stitches in my hand.

Before any of you make a smart azz remark I want you to think about that.

Tell you what,I think if we ever had a home invasion that I'd throw one of them at the person and watch them get ripped to shreds.

20181221_195304.jpg

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

As soon as one of you fuckers kills a mountain lion with your bare hands, I'll listen to the criticism you have of the guy that did it.  That's Caveman shiit, right there, and he got it done, and he ain't dead right now.   THAT is badass.  :thumbup:

I've fought enough wildlife in my life to know one thing for sure - there's no fucking way I'd want to fight a mountain lion to the death.  It might be as badass as a beaver, and I'm done with that shiit. 

He got lucky........

if hank didn’t weigh 8 pounds she woulda killed me along time ago

A lot of badass animals, believe me. Would not want to mess with a prarie dog. Personally I believe wild animals in a cage are most dangerous. We had this guy try to go through a chicken wire fence after my nephew in Chile. Then he calmed down. He had been rescued by an estancia after his mother was killed. But he was NOT tame. Don’t mess with otters either, their bite can break bones. Killing that Cougar was badass, but he was lucky as well.

EC3D74B8-713E-40F6-B06A-6C4D18546693.jpeg

Edited by Sisco

I thought I finished my post but got sidetracked.

The point I was trying to make was these things happen super fast to where they are over with before you even know what happened.

All BS aside, the dude got lucky.

As for the prairie dogs,they accepted my wife as part of their clan.

Me,they all chitter at me when I walk into the room except the one female we have.

Edited by Ravenworks

5 hours ago, Ravenworks said:

Tell you what,a Prairie Dog will rip you to shreds.

FDE...

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

We had this guy try to go through a chicken wire fence after my nephew in Chile. Then he calmed down. He had been rescued by an estancia after his mother was killed. But he was NOT tame.

EC3D74B8-713E-40F6-B06A-6C4D18546693.jpeg

FDE, too...   You guys smell what I'm spreadin' yet?...    :lmao: