Offical 300 BLK Picture Thread

6132expert

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naah... why bother when I can legally build SBR's and use it at the range as a "factory demo" model?

Because your customers can't walk right in, fill out a 4473, and walk right out with a registered SBR.

That's the best reason to build one, showcase it, let customers handle it - and let them take it home.  That day.  <thumbsup>

Because your customers can't walk right in, fill out a 4473, and walk right out with a registered SBR.

That's the best reason to build one, showcase it, let customers handle it - and let them take it home.  That day.  <thumbsup>

.....and that's the reason we offer them in the pistol version. :D

Then, take one step further, as a dealer, and offer them a device that might be more appealing than a pistol buffer tube...

I can't believe you're being SO hard-headed about turning away potential money.  Even as an Asian.  I don't get it, here.

As a dealer, you shouldn't let YOUR preferences govern what your customers think.  It's the other way around, man. 

OFFER something here, to THEM.

Got Josh's 300 BLK pistol up and running. Still needs a dustcover and a forward assist, and the SB-15 arm brace is mine. When he gets his it will be FDE to match the rest of the furniture. He put 50 rnds. through it and it ran like a champ! The scope is an NC Star we had lying on a shelf, he wants to get an EOTech for it.

post-12453-0-00919600-1407373279_thumb.j

Edited by 392heminut

Got Josh's 300 BLK pistol up and running. Still needs a dustcover and a forward assist, and the SB-15 arm brace is mine. When he gets his it will be FDE to match the rest of the furniture. He put 50 rnds. through it and it ran like a champ! The scope is an NC Star we had lying on a shelf, he wants to get an EOTech for it.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140806_171143_279.jpg

Nice looking pistol!

How long is the SB-15 brace?

Nice looking pistol!

How long is the SB-15 brace?

The brace is just a hair over eight and a half inches long measured from the back of the reciever to the end of the tube. That is a KAK Industries tube, which is longer than the tube Sig sells for the brace. It also uses a carbine buffer and spring instead of the shorter pistol buffer. KAK also sells a spacer kit for the tube to space the brace even further back on the tube for us guys with longer forearms! (wink)

The brace is just a hair over eight and a half inches long measured from the back of the reciever to the end of the tube. That is a KAK Industries tube, which is longer than the tube Sig sells for the brace. It also uses a carbine buffer and spring instead of the shorter pistol buffer. KAK also sells a spacer kit for the tube to space the brace even further back on the tube for us guys with longer forearms! (wink)

Thanks, that's good info!

• 3 weeks later...

She's so very naughty.

1dcd3d73-bd13-403b-a935-4355e0030130_zps

Did some rattle work in the this past week with some Rustoleum camo paint featuring colors of khaki, army green and flat brown. Got my arm brace as well and put that sjc muzzle brake on it. Haven't shot her yet with the arm brace but I have with the sjc MB, w/ supers sonics she barely moved. Before when shouldering the buffer tube it would punch into my shoulder pretty good under recoil, wasn't an issue w/ MB. Can only imagine how much more user friendly its going to be with that brace.

phone camera pics

10662992_829484670404273_1468611537_o_zp

10642779_829484583737615_152419308_o_zps

We'll see how the rustoleum holds out, I am going to order Aervoe colors soon for another project.

Edited by george_995