Jump to content
Issues due to need to update Read more... ×
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit AR15 Builder
  • Visit
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
shepp

What jeans are you wearing?

Recommended Posts

I keep reading this thread; and re-read the article a few times. I believe there may be a typo (or two/three); but that doesn't fix any of the real issue...

I fundamentally don't understand how stopping gun violence has anything to do with the second amendment rights.

How in the world can you say Levi's won the west; and then squash legal gun ownership? The west was won in a really disturbing way... He is really advocating for criminal gun use by even opening his mouth on the issue. 

It is non-sensical, and very sad. He looks old enough to know better in that picture...

Are there any laws against a broad axe mounted to a gun? I think I'm in the clear here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, shepp said:

I’m gonna start a Viking section of the forum, were we can plot burning down other members villages 

You can't take my village, fucker...   :lmao:   You know what you'll face...   :banana:

If you plan on tearin' shiit up, you need to GET to my village...   :thefinger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys do realize this thread is on  pants...is this the womens section?

 

You guys are crazy, im considering switching to only tighty whities, pants in general are pretty anti freedom, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You can't take my village, fucker...   :lmao:   You know what you'll face...   :banana:

If you plan on tearin' shiit up, you need to GET to my village...   :thefinger:

Maybe not by brute force but I could catapult some good looking hookers with STDs into your village ...biological warfare, ftw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JF89 said:

You guys do realize this thread is on  pants...is this the womens section?

 

You guys are crazy, im considering switching to only tighty whities, pants in general are pretty anti freedom, imo.

Commie pants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, shepp said:

Commie pants

The only hammer and sickle I have in my tighty whities ain’t red. Well maybe it kinda is on second thought.🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sisco said:

The only hammer and sickle I have in my tighty whities ain’t red. Well maybe it kinda is on second thought.🤔

I call mine the red hammer of love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, shepp said:

Broad ax in one hand .308AR in the other, think we could get a bayonet lug for an ax? We need to recruit @392heminut, god knows he’s got the Viking blood he can be the Southern chapter

I'm in!:thumbup:

When it comes to pants, jeans are pretty much all I wear, it drives my wife nuts because she can't hardly get me to wear any kind of dress pants. Wranglers are the only jeans I've worn for over 30 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Robocop1051 whats wrong with these guys? wrangler riggs. its rip stop tested and i can try to f that up. Better than heavy carhartt or denim whatever. I've blown out several denim carhartt jeans in trusses over the years. Having full range and no blowout in the crotch, I'll take Riggs.  I tried overalls but my junk was bruised in short time.. to much freedom? 

Edited by sketch
shits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JF89 said:

Im thinking about switchig to womens panties, they look comfortable.

well i regret to say picks or it didnt happen.👎🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sketch said:

@Robocop1051 whats wrong with these guys? wrangler riggs. its rip stop tested and i can try to f that up. Better than heavy carhartt or denim whatever. I've blown out several denim carhartt jeans in trusses over the years. Having full range and no blowout in the crotch, I'll take Riggs.  I tried overalls but my junk was bruised in short time.. to much freedom? 

I love my Riggs! The only thing I don’t like is that they won’t die!! I wish I had bought the carpenters style and not the cargo pocket style. I bought two pair about 5-6 years ago and they still wear well. They lasted better than my expensive tactical pants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×