• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
shepp

What jeans are you wearing?

I keep reading this thread; and re-read the article a few times. I believe there may be a typo (or two/three); but that doesn't fix any of the real issue...

I fundamentally don't understand how stopping gun violence has anything to do with the second amendment rights.

How in the world can you say Levi's won the west; and then squash legal gun ownership? The west was won in a really disturbing way... He is really advocating for criminal gun use by even opening his mouth on the issue. 

It is non-sensical, and very sad. He looks old enough to know better in that picture...

Are there any laws against a broad axe mounted to a gun? I think I'm in the clear here.

9 hours ago, shepp said:

I’m gonna start a Viking section of the forum, were we can plot burning down other members villages 

You can't take my village, fucker...   :lmao:   You know what you'll face...   :banana:

If you plan on tearin' shiit up, you need to GET to my village...   :thefinger:

You guys do realize this thread is on  pants...is this the womens section?

You guys are crazy, im considering switching to only tighty whities, pants in general are pretty anti freedom, imo.

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You can't take my village, fucker...   :lmao:   You know what you'll face...   :banana:

If you plan on tearin' shiit up, you need to GET to my village...   :thefinger:

Maybe not by brute force but I could catapult some good looking hookers with STDs into your village ...biological warfare, ftw.

29 minutes ago, JF89 said:

You guys do realize this thread is on  pants...is this the womens section?

You guys are crazy, im considering switching to only tighty whities, pants in general are pretty anti freedom, imo.

Commie pants

36 minutes ago, shepp said:

Commie pants

The only hammer and sickle I have in my tighty whities ain’t red. Well maybe it kinda is on second thought.🤔

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

The only hammer and sickle I have in my tighty whities ain’t red. Well maybe it kinda is on second thought.🤔

I call mine the red hammer of love.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, shepp said:

Broad ax in one hand .308AR in the other, think we could get a bayonet lug for an ax? We need to recruit @392heminut, god knows he’s got the Viking blood he can be the Southern chapter

I'm in!:thumbup:

When it comes to pants, jeans are pretty much all I wear, it drives my wife nuts because she can't hardly get me to wear any kind of dress pants. Wranglers are the only jeans I've worn for over 30 years.

@Robocop1051 whats wrong with these guys? wrangler riggs. its rip stop tested and i can try to f that up. Better than heavy carhartt or denim whatever. I've blown out several denim carhartt jeans in trusses over the years. Having full range and no blowout in the crotch, I'll take Riggs.  I tried overalls but my junk was bruised in short time.. to much freedom? 

Edited by sketch
shits

18 minutes ago, JF89 said:

Im thinking about switchig to womens panties, they look comfortable.

well i regret to say picks or it didnt happen.👎🍻

2 hours ago, sketch said:

@Robocop1051 whats wrong with these guys? wrangler riggs. its rip stop tested and i can try to f that up. Better than heavy carhartt or denim whatever. I've blown out several denim carhartt jeans in trusses over the years. Having full range and no blowout in the crotch, I'll take Riggs.  I tried overalls but my junk was bruised in short time.. to much freedom? 

I love my Riggs! The only thing I don’t like is that they won’t die!! I wish I had bought the carpenters style and not the cargo pocket style. I bought two pair about 5-6 years ago and they still wear well. They lasted better than my expensive tactical pants.