• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What jeans are you wearing?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep reading this thread; and re-read the article a few times. I believe there may be a typo (or two/three); but that doesn't fix any of the real issue...

I fundamentally don't understand how stopping gun violence has anything to do with the second amendment rights.

How in the world can you say Levi's won the west; and then squash legal gun ownership? The west was won in a really disturbing way... He is really advocating for criminal gun use by even opening his mouth on the issue. 

It is non-sensical, and very sad. He looks old enough to know better in that picture...

Are there any laws against a broad axe mounted to a gun? I think I'm in the clear here.

9 hours ago, shepp said:

I’m gonna start a Viking section of the forum, were we can plot burning down other members villages 

You can't take my village, fucker...   :lmao:   You know what you'll face...   :banana:

If you plan on tearin' shiit up, you need to GET to my village...   :thefinger:

6 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You can't take my village, fucker...   :lmao:   You know what you'll face...   :banana:

If you plan on tearin' shiit up, you need to GET to my village...   :thefinger:

Maybe not by brute force but I could catapult some good looking hookers with STDs into your village ...biological warfare, ftw.

29 minutes ago, JF89 said:

You guys do realize this thread is on  pants...is this the womens section?

You guys are crazy, im considering switching to only tighty whities, pants in general are pretty anti freedom, imo.

Commie pants

On 3/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, shepp said:

Broad ax in one hand .308AR in the other, think we could get a bayonet lug for an ax? We need to recruit @392heminut, god knows he’s got the Viking blood he can be the Southern chapter

I'm in!:thumbup:

When it comes to pants, jeans are pretty much all I wear, it drives my wife nuts because she can't hardly get me to wear any kind of dress pants. Wranglers are the only jeans I've worn for over 30 years.

@Robocop1051 whats wrong with these guys? wrangler riggs. its rip stop tested and i can try to f that up. Better than heavy carhartt or denim whatever. I've blown out several denim carhartt jeans in trusses over the years. Having full range and no blowout in the crotch, I'll take Riggs.  I tried overalls but my junk was bruised in short time.. to much freedom? 

Edited by sketch
shits

2 hours ago, sketch said:

@Robocop1051 whats wrong with these guys? wrangler riggs. its rip stop tested and i can try to f that up. Better than heavy carhartt or denim whatever. I've blown out several denim carhartt jeans in trusses over the years. Having full range and no blowout in the crotch, I'll take Riggs.  I tried overalls but my junk was bruised in short time.. to much freedom? 

I love my Riggs! The only thing I don’t like is that they won’t die!! I wish I had bought the carpenters style and not the cargo pocket style. I bought two pair about 5-6 years ago and they still wear well. They lasted better than my expensive tactical pants. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2019 at 10:14 PM, JF89 said:

Im thinking about switchig to womens panties, they look comfortable.

Sitting in Florida two months ago having lunch at a sidewalk restaurant, and there was a very attractive, statuesque blonde woman in I would guess her early forties facing away from me at the next table. She leaned forward to talk to her companion and her blouse rode up in back. The two things I noticed was 1. The Wrangler patch on her jeans, and; 2. The black leather thong strap coming up dead center then arching over her very shapely hips. I did not notice those two things necessarily in that order. My wife and friends could not see this from where they were seated, and could not understand why I insisted on ordering an after lunch beverage, as I am usually in a rush to get up and go.

4 hours ago, Sisco said:

Sitting in Florida two months ago having lunch at a sidewalk restaurant, and there was a very attractive, statuesque blonde woman in I would guess her early forties facing away from me at the next table. She leaned forward to talk to her companion and her blouse rode up in back. The two things I noticed was 1. The Wrangler patch on her jeans, and; 2. The black leather thong strap coming up dead center then arching over her very shapely hips. I did not notice those two things necessarily in that order. My wife and friends could not see this from where they were seated, and could not understand why I insisted on ordering an after lunch beverage, as I am usually in a rush to get up and go.

Whew.. I just knew you was going to say when she turned around she had a full beard. I have made that mistake before.lol