• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
EdMP3006

PRS Rifle comps...

She's not an AR, but damn....I use in the PRS shooting comps, still thinking about rechambering my AR10 into a 6mm Creedmoor also to use as a backup incase something happens to the bolt gun...it has happened before...

Black_Betty.png

MDS_SigPic.jpg

6 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Nice rifle brother 👍

Thanks dude, just trying to get some new glass on her and a suppressor.....shooting in a concrete tube with a brake is a "face-punching" experience!

A PRS is just so friggin cool. I really like them a lot. My next rifle will definitely be a bolt action. I noticed the 50 BMG prices have dropped. I'm seeing the Armalite AR 50 A1 going for about $3500, at about $4 a round. I want one real bad. Maybe next year.🤔

fuxi4j.jpg

13 minutes ago, Exhail said:

I'm seeing the Armalite AR 50 A1 going for about $3500, at about $4 a round. I want one real bad. Maybe next year.🤔

You and me both! If I could just avoid buying any parts or knives for a few months it could happen......so far that has not worked out. I do have the scope and mount already though :thumbup:

16 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

You and me both! If I could just avoid buying any parts or knives for a few months it could happen......so far that has not worked out. I do have the scope and mount already though :thumbup:

Gotta start somewhere!