• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
Albroswift

Corona and limes

Iran and China? Is it just me or does anyone else think it's strange that those two countries are the hardest hit? I may be paranoid, but is it possible that China was developing it as a weapon, giving it to Iran to distribute, but the level of incompetence in those two regimes..  You know where I'm going with this.

Well, back to your regularly scheduled program. 

Well between the incompetence and not worrying about their own populations......a perfect storm with them in the middle.

I would be surprised if they are not looking at us. The timing is in our favor and combine it with their suspicion that we started China’s pig virus, Iowa’s gonna sell some pork when this is all ironed out. 

I work with an Iranian guy who got out but still in touch with people back there. Iran does a lot of business with China and Russia so lots of travel back and forth. Most of the hospitals lack even the most basic supplies so people do not go to hospital but get treated at home. 

1 hour ago, bubbas4570 said:

Well between the incompetence and not worrying about their own populations......a perfect storm with them in the middle.

He was telling us about the infection numbers and deaths in Iran even before Italy made the news.  Yet for some reason Russia should be reporting numbers a lot higher then their current official count simply based on their Chinese and Iranian connections

Look at how hard our own west coast is getting it - is it 2 in Cali now with zero travel abroad, zero contact with anyone infected? 

The DOCKS, man. The seaports, where all the Chinese goods come into...  China isn't seaport-shipping shiit to the east coast, that's for sure...  It's in the containers, on the goods that were shipped...  

story goes it lasts up to two weeks on metal and only 8 on fabric/ clothing. by all means the shipping personnel have to be checked but the goods are safe ish? 

32 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Look at how hard our own west coast is getting it - is it 2 in Cali now with zero travel abroad, zero contact with anyone infected? 

I think Washington state is up to 6 deaths from the virus 

Zero contact with a “known” infected. Which means they’re out there. Among us. Living like they have a common flu. 

6 today. hit a retirement community and a 40 year old. all had respiratory issues.. 

Wonder why the WHO has not declared a pandemic with the virus now pretty much worldwide? It will be interesting to find out who owns the "pandemic bonds". I had never heard of such a thing, leave it to the banksters to figure out a way to profit no matter what.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/here-are-425-billion-reasons-why-who-refuses-call-covid-19-outbreak-pandemic

The MSM reasoning;

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2235342-covid-19-why-wont-the-who-officially-declare-a-coronavirus-pandemic/

Haven't seen anything in local news but local construction site( condo tower) was shutdown after someone on site tested positive. There is talk of 20 days based on life expectancy of virus on certain materials.

23 hours ago, sketch said:

6 today. hit a retirement community and a 40 year old. all had respiratory issues.. 

9 dead in Seattle now - every death in Washington State is all in Seattle/surrounding.  Major shipping port to/from China.

Check out the Amazon-Angle on all this shiit - read it:

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/amazon/amazon-employee-in-seattle-has-tested-positive-for-illness-caused-by-coronavirus/

Just wait 'til it hits the homeless camps in/around Seattle.  THAT is a fucking pandemic...

The explosion of COVID-19 is the west coast of the US - that's where this all starts for us - the US...

Edited by 98Z5V

Ive herd around 500 unknown carriers of the virus in wa. and 300 in Oregon.. see you guys on the other side. 🍻🇺🇸

There are 9 deaths to COVID-19 in the entire United States - right now, while I post this.  It can change in 2 minutes. 

All 9 deaths are in Washington State. Fact.

Tomorrow morning might bring something different, news-wise, but right now, Seattle is the US-Ground-Zero.  Wait 'til this shiit hit's Seattle's homeless camps.

Brace yourselves, men. Go buy Thera-Flu by the box.  Stock your pantries.  The Freak-Out over this is just beginning. Mark my words.

Edited by 98Z5V

Ive got a giant stack of toilet paper, water, and kids medicine. Not so much because im afraid of corona, but because im afraid of the people afraid of corona packed into the grocery stores like sardines in the next few weeks. 

We had some drama at work last night. The .gov workers were sorting the days empty mail tubs that post office dropped off and stuck inside one was a package...FROM CHINA WITH A HAZMAT STICKER ON IT. The geniuses sat around looking at it and passing it around for 2 hours before they started making phone calls. We finally were alerted and called for hazmat per our SOP. They sent us a fire truck. 2 of the firemen that came in were geared up, but a third who didnt even have gloves on just opened the box up. Turned out to be a shirt or something, probably from wish.com Looks like it had gotten something spilled on it and the usps stuck the HAZMAT sticker on it. I was just really surprised by the FDs lack of precaution. 

Edited by blue109

10 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

A normally fit healthy person will feel like they have a bad flu not the virus and so will basically help spread it. 

Unless you have half a brain and self quarantine.

11 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Prepare for diarrhea and dehydration. Wash this to shall pass. 

You shouldn't wear a mask unless you're sick.

If sick stay home 😷

So last night buddy and I went out for dinner to our local sushi place. Unlike most sushi places in Vancouver area it's actually Japanese with a popular following in the Japanese community. First time ever that there was only white people in there usually 2/3rds Japanese clientele.  

We're actually seeing more cases with an Iranian connection vs a Chinese connection.

10 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Unless you have half a brain and self quarantine.

Denial, it's not just a river in Egypt. Some can be carrieres with only mild symptoms, others that can't afford to not work will tell themselves it's just the flu. I hated construction site jobs in the winter 'cause someone always showed up in the lunch trailer sick. 

On 3/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, Albroswift said:

Iran and China? Is it just me or does anyone else think it's strange that those two countries are the hardest hit? I may be paranoid, but is it possible that China was developing it as a weapon, giving it to Iran to distribute, but the level of incompetence in those two regimes..  You know where I'm going with this.

Well, back to your regularly scheduled program. 

More like Allis on a travel program what are they gonna do kill the young and old? 

1 hour ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

So last night buddy and I went out for dinner to our local sushi place. Unlike most sushi places in Vancouver area it's actually Japanese with a popular following in the Japanese community. First time ever that there was only white people in there usually 2/3rds Japanese clientele.  

We're actually seeing more cases with an Iranian connection vs a Chinese connection.

Denial, it's not just a river in Egypt. Some can be carrieres with only mild symptoms, others that can't afford to not work will tell themselves it's just the flu. I hated construction site jobs in the winter 'cause someone always showed up in the lunch trailer sick. 

Being an outside dog builds up a strong constitution. Get the flue shot if you're not sick. God help us all.

Death 10 today, in the US.  Guess where it was.  Yep, WA.  Seattle.  Most of those Seattle deaths are from the same nursing home, too.

Then, death 11 happens.  Cali, just outside of Sac.

We're up to93k cases worldwide now, 3,200 deaths.  The US is doing very well in all this, numbers-by-country.  Don't sweat it yet - but like @blue109 stated above - stock up, because of shiitheads.  I lived in Virginia, during bad weather - shiit went crazy there during bad weather.  Fights at grocery stores over toilet paper, milk, and bottled water during bad weather.

If the shiit hits AZ, I can do 6 weeks in my home without leaving, with food, water (with a lack of water or water shut-off, which is not a concern with this situation), and 2 generators for electric, with gas for them.  Electric and water are not a concern in this situation. No reason to shut off utilities for a badass case of the Flu. Sheltered in-home, though - you need food, shiitpaper, water (shouldn't be a problem), and a way to cook.  In major cities, you need a way to protect your own shiit, too. You'd be amazed at what those that don't have food will do to get food.  Im not in a major city, but outside of the 5th largest one, so I don't see it as an issue for me.  But if they come around, they get to meet my trip-mines.  Not deadly, just early warning.

2ijiif.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V