• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
Sign in to follow this  
dpete

Range Brass part II

2 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

45 Colt,  44 mag,  444 Marlin,  338 Win Mag,  I'll take those.  Let me know the total,  thanks.

The 45 Colt and 44 Mag totals may be a bit bigger.  I have some to count that weren't incuded in this update.  But they're yours.

29 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Damnit, Pete - I see dollars flying out of my pocket...   :lmao:

Thats why I post these updates.  So you can prepare your heart meds in advance of getting the total.  At least this time around you won't need an air drop and a forklift to get the box into the house.......I think  :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, dpete said:

Thats why I post these updates.  So you can prepare your heart meds in advance of getting the total.  At least this time around you won't need an air drop and a forklift to get the box into the house.......I think  :thumbup:

THIS is why I love you, brother...   :thefinger::banana:

We're about a month away from deer season up here, the tourists are mostly gone, Covid has locals all fukked up, the most prolific local shooting range is still closed due to DNR stupidity, and brass intake is down to a trickle.  My buddy who happens to be a gun pusher and licensed private ammo manufacturer is getting ALL the common pistol calibers.  He wants them bad enough that he is getting the 380/9mm/40 S&W unsorted mixed all together.  The oddballs I keep and sell to you guys.

The range may open for 3 weekends before the hunt so rifle shells will still come in as I can get there, but things are pretty much done.  Here is a list of what I'm saving for who here on the forum.  If what I have here isn't accurate let me know.

@RedRiverII     45 Colt

44 mag

444 Marlin

338 Win Mag

@MikedaddyH     10mm

300WSM (brass & nickel)

@98Z5V          .243

300 Win Mag

308 LC Headstamp

308 Hornady Win Match

30-06 LC headstamp

7mm-08 (brass and nickel)

8mm Mauser

Factory 300 BLK

30 Carbine

As always, thanks a bunch!  :thumbup:

I think it's scary how much I hoard from you.  You need bonus pay, just for the shiit that I request, and what I put you through...   :thumbup:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

I think it's scary how much I hoard from you.  You need bonus pay, just for the shiit that I request, and what I put you through...   :thumbup:

I was chuckling to myself the whole time I was typing your list.    What you and the others don't get, hopefully Montana dude comes through again and takes away.

Just now, dpete said:

I was chuckling to myself the whole time I was typing your list.    What you and the others don't get, hopefully Montana dude comes through again and takes away.

I'm glad I finally came up on him - back when you had something listed, and I JUMPED!  I said "I'LL TAKE THAT!!!"...

You had to tell me that some guy from Montana already called dibs on that - and my heart sunk.  Never again...   :lmao:

Sign in to follow this